Secrets

"Uggghhhhh" Harry groaned as he woke and attempted to move. His abdomen and ass were sore and his legs were numb. "What the..." he whispered feeling his head rise and fall with another person's chest. he hummed softly and looked to see who he had the pleasure of laying with.

He looked up and with seeing Draco, he gasped softly and his eyes widened. All the memories of the previous night rushed into his head and suddenly he felt like he needed to get out of there, and fast.

He checked the time, 2 am. What?? He looked around and saw they were alone 'That's right we share a room now idiot' he thought to himself.

   He got up slowly so that Draco didn't wake up and he went to the bathroom, locking himself inside. He sat down and took a deep breath, trying to process the other night's events.

   "Ok....calm down" he told himself "I had sex with Draco, a man who has been trying to kill me for a few years.......what the fuck have I done????"

   There was a soft knock on the bathroom door. Harry held his breath and with wide eyes stared at the door, not daring to make a sound. A moment of eerie silence passed before a tired and groggy voice sounded from the other side "Harry Hurry the fuck up I have to peeeee" it was Draco.

  "Y-Yeah yeah sure" Harry called back and waited a moment before flushing the toilet and washing his hands, even though he hadn't used the restroom while he was there, he made it seem like he did so he wouldn't have to explain why he was in there.

   He then opened the bathroom door and with eyes that had seemingly doubled in size, along with something else, he looked to the shirtless blonde who stood before him, tired and smoldering.

   "Out" Draco said annoyed and tired. Harry quickly obeyed, vacating the bathroom and sitting on the bed. Draco went in and shut the door.

   "Thank god we don't have any classes today" Harry said softly to himself, a whisper. He got up from the bed and decided to get dressed. He put on some sweat pants but didn't bother putting on a shirt 'a little late for that now isn't it?" He heard himself in his mind.

  'At least he didn't find out my secret' Draco thought, looking at the mark on his forearm. He sighed 'how on earth did that dumbass not notice it' he finished and flushed before washing his hands 'What's gonna happen when my old man finds out....' he dried off his hands and exited the bathroom to see Harry cleaning up the room. He was picking up their uniforms from last night and folding them to be put in the laundry later.

   Draco stood there for a moment, unnoticed. He watched Harry rather contently. 'Is this what it's like to have a boyfriend...???' he thought, quite liking the idea of having someone around who was willing to clean.

   After a far too long moment, Harry finally notices the snake standing in the bathroom doorway. He smiles softly and bushes gently "h-Hi....I was just-" 

   "Continue" Draco interrupted and put on a shirt. 'I wont let that old man take him from me' he thought to himself.