Knock Knock

A few weeks passed and Harry seemed more energetic than usual. He was quicker to answer questions in class, no longer fearing the opinion of his crush, now loving the stares of his boyfriend.
Draco smirked every time he saw the boy raise his hand energetically to answer questions. Although he was no Hermione, Harry was definately more interested in his education and in impressing him. He enjoyed that.
Hermione, Ron and Snape all seemed thrown off by this and they were curious as to what had happened.
Harry smiled softly hearing the bell ring and got up. He looked to draco and smiled just before he collapsed onto the ground.
Draco's goons laughed but Draco himself ran to Harry and gently picked him up "Harry?!" He genuinely cared and that shocked everyone. He quickly took Harry to the medical wing of Hogwarts and let the 'school nurse' take care of him.
Draco passed just outside the medical wing doors, impatiently waiting to hear whether or not Harry was going to be ok.
As he turned to pace a new direction he froze in his place seeing none other than Lucious Malfoy.
"F-F-Father" Draco said, his eye twitched.
"Quit with the stuttering. It would seem you have finally done it. And in the cruelest way possible" he smirked softly "I'm rather proud"
"What are you talking about?" Draco tried to banish his fear but the more his father spoke, the more scared he got.
"The growing charm. I've never actually seen it used to spawn a human child but as inivative as you are, I can't be too surprised" he chuckled.
Draco froze as it clicked what his father was saying "Wait what?!"