RWBY Volume 4, Chapter 1: The Next Step | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

In The Dark Lands/Or Whatever*

A black puddle had a Beowolf Grimm crawling out of it.

The newly made Beowolf roared at the sky.

The Beowolf then walked over revealing even more Beowolf's emerging from black puddles.

In A Castle*

Emerald and Mercury looked down at that in shock.

Cinder raised a hand and snapped her fingers getting Emerald and Mercury's attention.

Mercury and Emerald then slowly turned and walked over to the table.

The table had 4 people sitting at it, one was a man with a mustache looking at a Scroll(Phone) while another was a Man sitting on his feet creepily smiling and the last was a huge man sleeping in his chair, another was Cinder obviously.

Both stood behind her chair but Emerald shoved Mercury so that she could stand closer to Cinder. 

The mustache man in a snarky manner said "Yes, yes please keep your... posse... in check."(Author's Note: Sick burn on Dr. Watts's watch).

Mercury got aggravated and was about to attack but Emerald stopped him.

Cinder looked at them both.

The mustache man asked "You hear that? Silence. I've half the mind to thank the little girl that bested you, and that other girl you all brought here.".

The creepy white dressed man looked over at Cinder and creepily and morbidly said "If I were you, I'd hunt her down... find her, and... Well... she took YOUR eye, didn't she?".

The creepily white dressed man then started laughing sadistically.

Cinder kept her composure and ignored him.

Cinder opened her mouth and struggled to speak.

Cinder gave up and turned to Emerald.

Emerald leaned in and listened to Cinder's struggled out words.

The mustache man said "Pathetic. Why did you even-".

He stopped when they all heard the door unlock.

They all stood up from the table as a woman in a black gown walked in.

It was silent as she walked into the hall and over to the chair at the head of the table.

She coldly said "Watts...".

The mustache man peeked over a little.

The woman turned and asked "Do you find such malignancy necessary?". 

She gestured her hand and everyone sat down.

Dr. Watts(The Mustache Man) apologetically said "I apologize, ma'am. I'm not particularly fond of failure.".

The woman sat in her crystalline thrown and said "Then I see no reason for your cruelty towards young Cinder. She's become our Fall Maiden, destroyed Beacon Tower... and most importantly... killed dear Ozpin. And through all of that secured us a girl just as powerful as her for our ranks. So I'm curious. To what "failures" are you referring?"(Author's Note: Sick burn on Salem's part).