RWBY Volume 4, Chapter 11: Taking Control | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

Somewhere(I Assume It's The Basement Of Salem's Castle)*

Rachel and Cinder were fighting and burning Grimm's to death.

Cinder breathed heavily after killing the last Grimm and it turning to dust.

4 Beowolf's spawned and slowly approached Cinder and Rachel.

Rachel and Cinder threw there hands and the 4 Beowolf's burned to death/ash.

Cinder then breathed heavily again.

They were both taken surprise as a Beringel Grimm charged towards them.

Cinder and Rachel channeled there fire and blasted a hole through the Beringel causing it to turn to dust.

Cinder fell to the ground and breathed heavily.

Rachel turned to her and started to help her get up.

Salem walked up and said "Enough.".

Rachel turned to Salem. 

Salem turned her attention to Cinder and said "I thought you were the girl who wanted power. Did you lie to me?!".

Rachel flinched a little.

Cinder turned to Salem and nodded 'no'.

Salem then in a commanding force said "Then stop holding back. If you wish to master your new power, you must-".

Salem was interrupted when a door opened.

Tyrian walked in whimpering.

Tyrian fell to his knees and bowed and said "I'm sorry... She'll forgive me. Pleeeease forgive me...".

Salem turned her attention to Salem and authoritatively said "Tyrian!". 

Salem walked over to Tyrian and stopped right in front of him and asked "Your task... were you successful?".

Tyrian stuttered out "N-no. But-but hope is not lost! My tail, my stinger, I-I poisoned him, Qrow! He will not be a nuisance to you any longer, no... no longer. I've done that... H-H-Have I done well? Have I pleased you?".

Salem walked towards the hallway and said "The last eye is blinded... You disappoint me.".

Salem then walked away into the hallway.

Tyrian broke down and sobbed loudly.

A Beowolf started to sneak up behind him.

The Beowolf jumped towards Tyrian but he tail whipped it away and jumped on top of it and started cutting it to death while laughing psychotically and sobbing.

Rachel stepped back a little and Cinder stood in front of her.

In Patch*

Yang was spray painting her prosthetic robotic limb while Blake watched. 

Yang stood up when the she was done spray painting.

Blake asked "You done?".

Yang said "Yeah.".

Blake looked at the yellow and black painted prosthetic robotic limb and admired the art work.

Yang picked up her prosthetic limb and attached it.

Yang walked over and opened the shed to reveal her motorcycle 'Bumblebee'.

Taiyang appeared out of nowhere and said "I don't remember saying that you were ready.".

Yang in a up beat voice asked "Oh yeah? You're gonna try and stop me?".

Taiyang laughed a little and said "No. I think I'm still too sore after our last fight. I just wanted a better goodbye than a letter. And, I also have a question for you.".

Yang turned to Taiyang.

Taiyang asked "Where are you going?".

Yang asked "What do you mean?".

Taiyang said "Well, despite asking him numerous times not to, I know that Qrow told you where your mother's been at these days. I know how much you wanna see her. I've stopped you in the past, but I won't anymore. And we both read the note. We know your sister's headed to Mistral. So, Where are you going?".

Yang looked at Bumblebee then at her father.

In Atlas/In The Schnee Manor*

Weiss was sneaking through her home with Klein leading the way.

They made it to the library.

Klein said "Winter sent the general a report from Mistral, I heard your father and him arguing about her earlier, so you should try and make it to Mistral and find her.".

Klein then opened a secret door and gestured it to Weiss.

Weiss hugged Klein and said "Thank you, Klein.".

Klein said "You be safe now.".

Weiss went into the secret passage and Klein closed it behind her.

In Menagerie*

Ghira was informing Sun and Ilia about Adam Taurus planning to take over the The White Fang and use it to stage a full-scale attack on Haven and that it would basically be the Fall of Beacon all over again.

Sun said "They won't be able to destroy Haven unless we destroy The White Fang.

Ilia said "No. We're not going to destroy the White Fang. We're going to take it back.".

In Kuroyuri*

Everyone was standing around on guard because of a far away noise.

Ruby asked "What was that?".

Everyone heard a low breathing and looked around.

Everyone then stared as they saw The Nuckelavee Grimm standing nearby lowly breathing.

The End Of Volume 4 Episode 11*