RWBY Volume 4, Chapter 12: No Safe Haven | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

In Kuroyuri*

Everyone except Qrow was fighting with The Nuckelavee Grimm.

The Nuckelavee hit Ruby and Naomi back.

Pyrrha back flipped back and landed by Ruby and Naomi.

The Nuckelavee slowly walked over through a cloud of smoak.

The Nuckelavee then stretched out and roared.

Naomi ran to get Qrow but The Nuckelavee extended it's hand to attack Naomi but she dodged it and grabbed Qrow.

The Nuckelavee started to gallop towards Naomi and Qrow.

The Nuckelavee stopped as it was shot by Ruby.

Naomi and Qrow made there way out of The Nuckelavee's path.

The Nuckelavee then ran off in a certain direction.

Naomi set Qrow down and ran to rejoin the fight.

Naomi ran back only to see Ruby and Pyrrha getting beaten by The Nuckelavee.

Ruby, Pyrrha, and Naomi then started to go around The Nuckelavee in a circle attacking it.

The Nuckelavee extended it's arms and spinned around hitting all of the girls to the ground.

The Nuckelavee retracted it's limbs and screeched at the top of it's lungs causing all of the girls to cover their ears.

Pyrrha looked at it's limbs and said "Puncture the arms into the ground.".

Ruby and Namoi nodded.

Ruby sped around for a bit but finally used 'Crescent Rose' to puncture one of the arms into the ground.

Pyrrha drew the attention of The Nuckelavee and punctured the other arm into the ground by using her spear/sword.

Naomi used her explosive hatchets to take out the horse head then ran up and used her hatchets to decapitate The Nuckelavee killing it.

Naomi and Pyrrha sat on the ground and exhaled.

Ruby ran over to see Qrow who was still gravely injured and dying.

Soon after that 2 ships from Haven arrived.

Soon after that everyone was loaded on the ship we took off and headed to Haven.

Ruby asked one of the pilots "How did you find us out here?".

The Mistral Pilot said "We were on patrol and saw the smoke. Nobody's been out here for years, thought something might be wrong.".

Ruby then asked "What if we don't make it in time?".

Naomi said "Ruby.".

Ruby looked out to see Haven.

Ruby smiled and said "We made it, Uncle Qrow.".

Naomi leaned on Pyrrha as they looked at Haven.

A Few Hours/Days Later*

(Qrow I assumed was cured of the poison)

Ruby entered Qrow's room to see that he's resting.