RWBY Volume 4, Chapter 3: Of Runaways and Stowaways | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

This Chapter is gonna be short do to me not focusing on Sun's boat ride to menagerie.

In Patch*

Yang and Blake were sitting on the couch watching the news.

The news was nothing but bad news about Beacon, The CCT Tower, and Air travel being restricted.

Yang and Blake's eyes widened when the news pegged Adam with being responsible for the attack on the Vytal Festival.

Yang turned the TV off and sighed.

Blake asked "Are you alright, Yang?".

Yang put on a brave face and said "Yeah, just... it's nothing.".

Taiyang then walked through the door holding 5 bags/boxes.

Taiyang said "I'm home!".

Yang layed her head back to look at Taiyang.

Yang monotonously said "Hey dad.". 

Blake curiously asked "What's in the box?".

Taiyang said "It's a surprise.".

Taiyang set the bags/boxes down and walked over to Yang holding a box in his hands.

Taiyang set it in front of Yang and asked "Well?".

Yang asked "What is it?".

Taiyang said "It's for you and you only.".

Yang leaned forward and opened the box using her one and only hand.

When the box was opened Blake looked inside to see a mechanical arm.

Taiyang said "Brand new, state of the art Atlas tech. You know, I thought I was gonna have to pull some strings, call in a few favors. But you earned this one all on your own, kiddo.".

Yang looked up at Taiyang and asked "Huh?".

Blake admired the arm while Taiyang said "Before I could even talk to him, General Ironwood already had one of his top scientists working on this... for you. He wanted me to tell you that you fought admirably. You should be proud of yourself. Well? You gonna try it on?".

Yang said "I uh... don't know yet. I'm not feeling too good right now. Maybe later?".

Taiyang put a hand on the back of his head and said "Well, alright.".

Yang stood up and walked out the door with Blake and Taiyang watching her.

Yang stopped by the door and said "Thanks, dad.".

Over The Course Of The Day*

Yang was sweeping out side, checking the mail, doing the dishes, getting Adam post traumatic stress, dropping a glass and breaking it.

In The Kitchen*

Blake helped Yang sweep up the shards of broken glass that were on the floor.

Blake asked "Are you, alright?".

Yang said "No.".

Blake hugged her girlfriend Yang and held her close.

In Salem's Castle*

Cinder was sitting at the big table with Cinder's master Salem(I'm not calling her the mysterious woman anymore, it get's annoying to me.).

Salem was helping Cinder with there treatments.

Cinder was struggling with her new Grimm arm.

Salem asked "Do you feel it? Don't fight it, girl. It can sense your trepidation. You must make it... dread you.".

CInder and Salem looked over to see a Seer Grimm floating over to them.

Salem looked into it's crystal ball head and then looked at Cinder.

Salem leaned on her hands and said "Cinder. I am going to ask you this one more time and I expect a clear answer. Did you kill Ozpin?".

Cinder took a minute to think then gestured her hand so that Emerald would come over.

Emerald was about to walk over but Salem slammed the table and angrily said "No!".

Emerald stepped back to the door.

Salem said "I want to hear you say it.".

Cinder took a deep breath and was barely able to mumble out a "Y-Yes.".

Salem turned to the Seer Grimm and said "Reinforce our numbers at Beacon. The relic IS there.".

The Seer Grimm then floated off.

Salem put a hand on her chin and asked herself "What are you planning?".

The End Of Volume 4 Episode 3*

I'll start the Sun side story when he get's to menagerie.