RWBY Volume 4, Chapter 2: Remembrance | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

In The Schnee Manor/In Atlas*

Weiss was walking around her family's mansion with a sad expression painted on her face.

Weiss's younger brother Whitley interrupted her walking around by saying "Good afternoon, sister. A pleasure to see you out of your room for a change.".

Weiss and Whitley walked around in circles and Weiss politely said "Hello, Whitley. You're in a cheery mood today.".

Whitley held up a hand and said "Klein made crepes for breakfast.".

Weiss looked at him disinterested and rolled her eyes at him.

Weiss asked "What do you want?".

Whitley calmly said "I heard Father shouting with someone in his study earlier.".

Weiss asked "Mother?".

Whitley replied saying "No, she's already drinking in the garden. I think it was a man. I just wanted to warn you. I heard he had asked to speak with you.".

Weiss looked away and said "I'll be fine.".

Whitley said "I know you will. You're strong, like Winter!".

Weiss looked at him and said "You never liked Winter.".

Whitley looked up at the ceiling and said "True. But you can't deny her resolve.". 

Weiss looked at him confused and said "You... seem different.".

Whitley said "And you've been gone. I'll have you know I didn't stop growling while you were away at Beacon. Anyway, good luck with Father.".

Whitley turned and gestured to a door before walking away.

Weiss looked at the door and muffled shouting could be heard.

Weiss turned to Whitley who was walking away and said "Thank you.".

Elsewhere In The Forest*

Ruby was reading a map while walking along the path with Naomi and Pyrrha following her. 

Ruby happily said "So, the next town is... Uh-huh! Uh-huh... We're lost.".

Pyrrha said "We're not lost! The next town is Shion. My family used to visit it all the time.".

Ruby put the map down and said "Oh, yeah! SO, what did you guys do there?".

Pyrrha said "All sorts of stuff.".

Pyrrha walked up to the map and pointed at a bunch of stuff they did.

They both stopped when Naomi said "Uh, guys?".

Pyrrha and Ruby in unison said "What?".

Pyrrha and Ruby looked up to see a destroyed village.

Ruby put the map away and they all searched around the village.

Ruby said "There could be survivors!".

Naomi said "Over here!".

Naomi, Pyrrha, and Ruby ran over to a man leaning on a wall.