Chapter 4

A/N ⚠mentions of rape ⚠

And also thank you guys for reading, i hope you enjoy.

-Hamiltrash❤ 

I wake up in a hospital room.  My stomach is sore.  I carefully sit up, trying not to cry out in pain. I look around. I see Alexander. Thank god. Wait. Whose beside him? Oh i remember him. He was with Alexander when i ran into him. They are both asleep. Great. The door opens and Alexander shot up. 

"Im up!" he says as the doctor walks into the room.  That woke up the man beside him.

"Hi Izzy, Im Dr. Kimbal." the man said 

"Hi"  i replied 

" So what happened was you had internal bleeding along with a concussion. You had to have a surgery to stop the bleeding and it went perfectly. Your concussion will go away soon. Just  take it easy, but how did this all happen?"

"Thats actually quite a funny story, soooo my foster brother and my foster dad kinda.....abused me. And my foster brother....H-he umm.......He kinda....raped...me."  Holy crap i said it. 

"WHAT!!!", Alexander shouted. Dear God, or whatever holy being there is help me. Im going to need all the help i can get. While i was thinking, Alexander ran to the bed and hugged me.

"I am so sorry, I didnt get you out of that house sooner." He says. The man with him walks next to him and pats his arm. 

"Alex its not your fault." he said. Is he gay? Yeah he is gay. He is wearing a pride bracelet and one that says Alexander on it. Then they are dating. Something I didnt mention is I am very observant. 

"Alexander, its fine", i say trying to calm him. I look at the man. He looks like a John. Ok, his name has to be John, because Alexander has a bracelet that says John. 

"You dont have to be so formal you can call me Alex, Alexander, or Hamilton. I honestly dont care, and no its not you were raped by you foster brother none the less. You arent going back to that house if i have anything to say about it. Oh and this is John Laurens."

"Ok but Alex, you do realize that you have almost no say in what would happen to me if i  even got moved out of the Walters."

"Well since you just said he raped you and by law i am required to report that so charges can be filled.", the Doctor chimed in. I forgot they were here. 

" I am going to leave you guys alone to discuss what you need to. But Izzy dont turn your head to quickly it can worsen the concussion." the doctor continued 

"Ok Doc." i said. The doctor chuckled slightly and left the room. 

"Hey John i know this is kind of straight forward, but are you gay?"

"Actually yeah. How could you tell?"

"Number one the pride bracelet and number two the match name bracelets." 

"Oh yeah i forgot about those." 

"Hey Izzy are you ok with gay people?", Alex asked obviously worried about my response. 

"No im completely fine with them." i wanted to tell them i was Bisexual myself, but i dont see why they needed to know. Its not like they were going to foster me. Boy was I wrong.