Chapter 37

Game night goes great and Max and I get way too competitive and almost kill each other. I am surprised Kris didn't get crazy also, I think it is because of Thea. 

Everyone was teasing them throughout the different games. About halfway through game night when Artemis pulled me aside asking 'Can I go get my girl? I really want you and the others to meet her.'

Rex- Of course! Anyone questions it tell them to report to me and no one but cocky old fallen will question me. 

He nods and walks toward the basement to teleport to get his girl.

I walk back to the group and Kelly was explaining to the group that Adam and Blake were coming later but they couldn't make game night. 

Max was arm wrestling people and defeating them easily. Clarke and Raven were watching and placing bets against Halsey who was losing majorly. Octavia walks up and says 'I bet you 20 bucks and a spot in your next music video that scrawny boy over there can beat Max in an arm wrestling match. ' 

Halsey- He is a twig and she has beaten literally everyone and you don't even know what my next video is? 

Octavia- I don't care I love all your music and it will be amazing no matter what!

Lexa- There is no chance she will back off if you agree

Halsey- Don't care it will be really fun and an amazing story to explain to fans on the off chance he wins. What do I get when Max wins?

Rex- I will give you a nice set of throwing knives plus the twenty bucks

Taylor- That's true! Fun stories are the best

Max- Kirito get your butt over here! I want a rematch and this is a fun bet I want to see what happens! I am I allowed to use my 'full' power or the same as last time

Kirito- Same as last time! But next time we will do it with full strength when others aren't present!

Max nods and they clasp their hands together. 

Ruby- Ready!!? 

Thea's POV

Person- WHAT'S UP BITCHES!!! someone yells as they slam the door open. I see Carm and Lena reach for their knives but Rex gives them a stand down they are invited look. 

P2- Jesy! It is rude not to knock! Says a girl with a thick British accent but we haven't seen what they look like yet.

Rex- Hey girls we are in here!! 

Kara looks floored as hell when the girls walk in and yells at Rex 'YOU COULD HAVE WARNED US THAT LITTLE MIX AND FIFTH HARMONY WERE COMING!!!

Rex- You freak out because of them but not the others?

Alex- She has been obsessed with both of their band since they were on X factor, she also had a MASSIVE crush on Perrie and Lauren for the longest time. It only stopped when she met Lena. 

Kara- ALEX! Alex receives a hard punch on the arm. 

Camila glares at Kara and Lauren kisses Camila's check and says 'Don't worry Camz!  You are the only one for me even if she pulls off that farm girl look really well!' Lauren says biting her lip while looking at Kara making her blush and Lena growl at the girl. 

Mani- Let me take a wild guess here and say the girl about to bite Laur's head off is Lena?

Thea- Spot on! 

DJ- We are in a room full of beautiful people though

Leigh Anne- Not wrong! Can we do introductions real fast so we don't get lost