Chapter 46

Octavia's POV

Raven and I go into the back yard and take a seat by a shady tree.

Raven- What did you want to talk about babe?

Octavia- Don't say that

Raven- Why? Do you not like being with me. She said while looking at her hands.

I quickly grab her hand and say 'God no I love being with you! It's just when you call me babe my train of thought goes out the window and I only want to kiss you and what I am about to say is important and if I don't say it now I don't think I will ever find the courage.' I forgot how insecure she can get.

Raven- Okay what is it?

Octavia- Yesterday when the others got sick and almost died. It was scary

Raven- Very

Octavia- And it got me thinking about the life we are choosing to lead. It is dangerous.

Raven- It is

Octavia- We are practically going up against a god. And one of us could get seriously hurt, and the thought of you hurt. Well, to be blunt it scared the shit out of me. And there are so many things we haven't done together or experienced together that I want us to experience together.

Raven- Aww O that's so sweet and we will!

'You can't guarantee that!' I snap a little and see the hurt on her face. I take a deep breath and continue as I try holding back tears. 'Look, we are soul mates before we knew that I knew you were the love of my life and the thought of what happened to the 7 of them without any of us realizing or being able to do anything made me realize, I am not strong not yet.

Raven- O...

Octavia- Let me finish, please. I am not strong not yet. But I will be. Part of the reason why I am working so hard with Rex. I want to be strong so I can protect you with my life if it comes down to it. 

Raven- Stop! I don't want to be alive if you aren't there to live with me. O I love you just as much as you love me if not more. To live without you would be worse than the deepest pit of hell Rex could put me in. We are in this together. We will get strong together. Fight. Together. Defend our friends together. Love them. Together.

Octavia- Sounds perfect. She pulls me into a loving kiss and sparks are flying more than ever and that's saying something. 'But I have one more thing I want to do together.'

Raven- What's that?

Octavia- Love each other. 

Raven- I thought you were gonna say something hard. That is a piece of cake. She said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. 'That's the easiest thing ever.'

Octavia- I love you, Raven, with all my heart.

Raven- I love you O with all my soul. 

Octavia- Is that our thing now?

Raven- Yes! She bear hugs me and we walk back to the house. 

I walk up to Rex and Luie who were standing with Max while they talked.

Max- Hey O! Someone is glowing! She said while raising her eyebrows in a suggestive way.

Rex's POV

Max isn't wrong, something happened during the conversation she had with Raven. 

Luie- What's up?

Octavia- I need your guy's help! More Luie then the rest but I still could use everyone's help if you are willing.