Ch. 43

Authors notes: make sure to vote, comment and follow! Thank you for all your support, I hope to update more regularly! Also thank you for all you're love on the last chapter! Make sure to share and add the story to your reading list to help support me p.s this chapter is slightly shorter than the others but that's in order to move the story along :)

[India's POV ] - not edited

"Shawn! Stop, stop!" I squeal from behind him, trying to take my underwear away from him, maybe asking him to pack for me wasn't such a good idea.

"Not happening babe!" He says, holding up a pair of my lacy underwear, a sexy smirk placed on his handsome face, why does he have to look so fucking good.

"Seriously Shawn, put the underwear down!" I say sternly, staring up at my underwear which he is dangling in front of me, except he's so tall that I can't reach them. Freakishly tall giant. My freakishly tall giant. "Shawn, I swear if you don't drop the underwear than you won't be seeing me in it-"

"Okay, okay, okay!" He says, putting his hands and the underwear down in surrender.

"Good boy!" I say laughing, taking my underwear and throwing them back into my draw. "Fooled ya baby."

At this he stalks up to me, like a cheetah hunting a gazelle, slow and serious.

"Don't tease me Ind." He says huskily and lowly, damn that voice. "And don't think you've won so soon baby, I always win."

And with that he leans back from me, underwear back in hand, that son of a gun.

"10, 9, 8, 7-" We say, counting down to midnight. I finally, well Shawn, finally packed my bags ready to jet off to god knows where. I'm excited to have some me and Shawn time, wherever it may be.

"6, 5, 4-" We're sitting in the living room, counting down with Jules Holland on the TV, I'm snuggled into Shawn's arms and it's the best feeling.

"3, 2, 1-" And with that we all cheer, then I turn to face Shawn who has this humongous smile on his face which is coming closer and closer towards my face, and finally he kisses me. It's only short but it still makes me tingle.

His head stays rested by mine for a second, "Don't worry, we'll finish this later." He whispers into my ear, making me shiver and so I push him back away from me to which he lets out a deep chuckle.

"Happy New Years everybody!" I say, still flustered by Shawn's words but I try to stay composed, "I guess its time for us to go now..." I turn back to Shawn for clarification.

"Yeah, we should probably be on our way now if we want to get to the airport on time." He responds, checking his Armani watch.

"Aww, I'm going to miss you so much India!" Liyah says, pulling me away from Shawn and wrapping me in her own embrace, god I'm going to miss her so much.

"Ditto!" I reply, trying not to get emotional. I'm so lucky to have such loving people in my life. From over Liyah's shoulder I can see her parents looking at us, smiles on their faces and it makes me smile too. I love my life and I love these people.

"Bud, I don't mean to be a 'Debby downer' but we have to go now my love." Shawn speaks up from behind me, making me slowly let Aaliyah go.

"Text me, and FaceTime me!" Liyah says, and I promise her I will.

Shawn and I then go around and hug everyone goodbye for now. I thank everyone for being such great company, and making me have such a good holiday, it really was fantastic.