labels

Why do we even have labels for anything? Nobody can fit into just one box.

You can call a girl "boyish" but that doesn't mean she hates all things that are girly.

You can call someone a "nerd" but that doesn't mean studying is the only thing in their life.

You can call someone "gay" but that doesn't mean it's their whole personality. It's just that they like their own gender when it comes to romantic relationships, and has nothing to do with them being too "girly"(in a boy's case) or "boyish" (in a girl's case).

You can even call someone a "girl/boy" which definitely counts as a label, it doesn't mean that their likes, dislikes, talents, and future is based on that one word.

You can call people "weirdos" but it just means they're different.
Everyone is different.
Not everything that another person does will make sense to you, and you just have to accept that not everyone thinks the way you do.

You can call someone an "introvert" doesn't mean they never want to go out. They'd like to at least be invited, without feeling obligated to go out.
You can call someone an "extrovert", but that doesn't mean they'll always feel like talking, and you shouldn't expect them to.

Biggest of all, whatever labels you give a person, you can never classify them as one thing. Having a Hogwarts house is cool and all, but being a Ravenclaw doesn't mean you can't have a bit of Gryffindor in you. It doesn't mean you don't have a Hufflepuff side. It doesn't mean you're never a Slytherin in your head. The same goes for other houses.

All these labels have been given to us, but have you noticed different people give us different labels? That's because the sides we show to other people are all different. And only when you combine all these forms, you get the real you. You're not just one person all the time, you're on a spectrum. Your thoughts can be the most positive one day, and then go depressing the next. It doesn't matter. It's all you. You can be a pastel princess and an emo queen, and punk rock, all at the same time. You can be murderous and you can be kind. You can be gullible and you can be sharp. You can procrastinate on one thing and then do something so quickly, pester others to finish their work on another. You can be lazy, and you can be active. You can be sweet and you can be sour. Because you are you, and you can be whoever you feel like being at the moment.

I'm so tired of labels, they just don't matter, and I wish everyone could see that.