The Story Of Jimmy Casket (Venturian Tale Fanfic!)

I, Johnny Ghost, am lost. I can't remember I wish I knew why.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 15 Years Before~~~~~~~~~

   "Johnny! What are you doing here?" I looked behind me to see Sally, My sister.

  I then return my gaze to the beautiful pasture of my Dad's farm. "Just wanted to escape the horror." I said as I noticed Kiwi, Our dog, walk over to me and rest her head on my lap. 

   Our dad is a drinker.. He doesn't really Liston to me, sally or Mom. Our Mom tries to help us and make sure that we wont get hurt. Well most likely we will.... I stood up, brushed off my jeans and shoved my hands in to my pockets. I looked at my sister who wore her usual pink jacket, tu-tu and Jeans with pink shoes. "Anyways it's time for dinner." she said casualy.

  My sister is the only one in this family that doesn't get hurt by our father on a daily basic. Why? well I try to make sure she doesn't get hurt by our Dad's mistakes. I follow Sally to the barn were our mom waits. "Hello, Johnny!" She said sweetly and gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

   We sometimes meet here when our father comes home from his job when he's drunk. She hands us a sack with a sloppy Joe and a milk in it. She smiles and opens her mouth only to hear our dad call "Scarlet! Give me food!" he slurred.

     When I was younger it was hard to understand my Dad due to him slurring all the time but now it's not so bad. "Coming!" She yelled back.

  She jogged 5 feet then stopped and turned around. She then Shooed us away. "So how was school?" I asked as we walked to the old Willow tree.

  "I got an A on my math test!" She said excitedly

   I smiled and said "That's great!"

   I gave up everything to help my sister. I gave up my bed, my education, and my future for her. I promise to never let something happen to you... I thought to myself.

  We walked all the way to the tree and sat down to eat. We talked for the longest time Only to stop when our father called. "COME HERE YOU PESKY BRATS!" 

   I looked at her and I could see the fear in her eyes. We walked inside the house only to stop.

  "NOOOOOO!" Sally cried with tears spilling out of her eyes.