Chapter 1- Why did you do this?

I gazed at the dead body of my Mother. I felt the tears fall down my face.I clenched my fist, ready to punch my Dad's teeth out but, I'm too scared...  I hear voices in my head one telling me to embrace it and another telling me to not. The scary part is that their not mine. I looked at  my sister. She's hovering over our mother sobbing so hard that her body was violently shaking. I looked at my father and the rage inside of me is so over powering that the voices are growing louder...

  ...Come on I'll fix your problem.. you wont have to worry anymore one of them said.

....NO, don't! He will kill everyone! You have to Liston to me you absolute idiot!! The other said.

 SHUT UP!!! I will Not! That's the stupidest thing I have heard!!! The first one said

LISTEN TO ME PLEASE! YOUR SISTER ISN'T SAFE!!!

  He's right.... She isn't... I thought.

  Good. Your listening to me- wait... no! don't do it!! The second one said.

  Yes... just embrace me... I will tell you a little secret that can help you~! The first one said.

   I felt like I could trust him....

 NOOO!! DON'T!!! Please don't!! I- Just Don't PLEASE!!! YOU idiot! 

   Suddenly I was pined to the ground by my father with a knife in his hand... I heard Sally scream for him to stop but.. I didn't feel anything to be scared about...

  YES!

 NOO!

  Everything was a blur, I only was able to comprehend what happened when I had my dad pined to the ground with Sally... did she embraced it too....? then everything went black.