Chapter 5- To London

I stood up and some how manage not to go back into a crying fit. I then began to walk on the road and walked to... ware ever destiny takes me..

 Ooh! Ooh! How about we go to London?

   I just continued to walk. I felt Numb. I felt the cold. But the one thing I didn't want to feel is my feelings. I just know if I try to talk or think about Sally that tears will spill. I walked and walked passing beautiful fields... I want to Scream in agony and run as fast as I can.

  Oh, so your just ignoring me huh? Becides it's been like. . . 8 seconds man and your already this depressed?

   I just, don't want to... talk... I continued my walk holding my arms as I felt the cold spread like wild fire.

  Dude, your making me depressed...

 I squeezed my eyes shut.... Try... to forget...

  I can hear her laugh as we play tag.... I can feel her hugs and most of all.... I can remember her face. I Opened my eyes wide..

    Okay... I'm just going to take control of you now....

  I then felt him invade my mind.

  Sleep well... Johnny casket....

   Then everything was black.

_~_~_~_~_~_ Jimmy's POV _~_~_~_~_~_~

   Good that should keep him out for a while. 

  I then yawned as I watched my Demon magic take work and give me my usual outfit; A red t-shirt with a black leather jacket and black jeans and Red shoes. I then licked my lips at the thought of telling someone my secret... "He-he.." I laughed lightly and polled on my hood.

   I then rushed up behind some random lady and stabbed her in the back... "he-he... I just Stabbed You In The Back!!" I laughed

  I smiled in satisfaction as she fell to the ground and Staring dolly at me. I looked at my blood covered knife and smiled. 

   Jimmy, I demand that you let him go! That Gregory dude said.

  I sighed and Said "And why do you think I will stop??"

   Jimmy, This is foolish! Gregory said.

  "I thought I killed you!" I screeched.

  I heard him laugh a little bit before saying "You can't kill someone that your in..."

  Suddenly I could see Gregory. He wore a red v neck t-shirt and jeans and shoes and looked like Johnny Casket (later on ghost...) but with darker Brown hair and Sky blue Eyes. He had his arms folded and looked at me sternly. "Just because you and I are in the same person also means that I can control his mind two you Idiot." 

   I just rolled my eyes "Big deal! You, Created me that then created Johnny Then created You again!"

    Gregory just looked at me with a bewildered look. "That didn't make sense.."

  "whatever." I said before I began  to walk to the town which is.... wait.. waere is this 'town'? I mean the kid litterally passed by 2 shops on this little trip so far.

   "my brother is Johnny's grandfather and his kid is his Dad... so.. yeah.." Gregory said but stopped flouting after me when I stopped.

  "Um.. Gregory... Were are we..?" I suddenly heard Gregory laugh.

   "we are in Tennessee Idiot!" I frowned.

     "I've never been to Tennessee... That means I can make a name for myself!" I began to laugh wildly before being hit in the head by something.

   "OW!"

     "Jimmy! We are not going to kill anybody!" Gregory said and followed me as we walked.

     "Gregory, I just killed a woman back there and do you know the way to New York."

      Gregory frowned."Okay! New Rule! No killing anyone or I will punish you by hitting you as a bird!"

   "Pfft! You wouldn't do that!"

~_~_~_~_ 50 miles & 8 deaths later....  ~_~_~_~

   "AAAAHHHH!" I screamed as 8 birds followed me!

    "I AM GOING TO RETREAT!!!!!!" I screamed and exchanged spots with Johnny.

_~_~_~_~_~_~ Johnny POV~_~_~_

   "W-what? AAAHHHH!" I screamed as I ran as fast as I can.

    Okay! I am now officially scared of birds!

     Oh.. hey Johnny! Jimmy said casually.

   What did you do?!?!  I Mentally screamed fear bubbling in my tummy.

   Um..  I may have killed people and Gregory didn't agree with me soooo.... yeeaaahhh...

    "YOU IDIOT!!!" I almost yelled.

  Hey! You sound like Gregory!!

      I only ran as fast as I can. I honestly didn't know were I am going... I took a right to the freeways.... I think... everything ran passed me like the speed of sound. My legs screamed for me to stop but everything inside me (Besides my legs) screamed for me to run. I then looked over my shoulder to see a mob of birds. "AAAHHH!!!" I screamed.

  That's the Spirit!!

  I heard the pound of my heart in my head and the dizziness that I felt..but... I felt.... Alive. Suddenly I laugh madly. I felt Crazy and Happy at the same time.  I then heard Jimmy say something about adrenalin being like a drug. I ran for about what felt like hours before slowing down to see that I was in a different state... Weird... Apparently I'm in Kentucky... Okay.

   I then sat down on the side of the road. Breathing hard but I felt... Glade. I know what I want to do now! I thought.

   Oh... Were you talking to me...?

   Lets go to London!

  But... I said that...

  Shut up, Frog!

   I then held up my Thumb and waited for a car to pick me up. A red truck polled over after 30 minutes of waiting.

  "Were ya wanna go?" he asked.

  "New York City."