Chapter 7- SWUSHY!!!

I continued on trying to stay safely warm in my black blanket in a abandon hotel. it's been six long days. there hasn't been a moment when I  don't think of Sally but I keep moving on.. hope for a better life. I sat on the edge of the window listening to the Rain tap on the window and the Songs form the pub down the street play there joyful songs. I've been moving and I was able to cross into Pennsylvania into the City of Pittsburgh.

  I then watch an ambulance drive by. before standing up and feel the cold breeze of the rain run up my back causing me to get goose bumps. I stuff my black blanket into my backpack and put on the black cowboy hat. 

  Wait you're not going out there... right?

I sighed and said "Well what else am I supost to eat?"

 Hmm... good point... Oh! How about starving?!?! It's so fun to see you- I mean fun to... Yeah I like see you in pain....

That doesn't make anysense didn't you say that if I died you died? I thought to myself which Jimmy just replyed with "True."

I slipped out of the small window in the allie and ran across the street to a 7/11. I then stood in the door way with a shocked look on my face... "H-he's here..." I whispered and swallowed.

 God this Acachalla guy is getting creeper by the second... I thought which got the unwanted reply of "I know right?!" from.. yep you guessed it Jimmy casket himself! I walked in and got 2 donuts and a water bottle. I payed with some of the remaining amount of money I have left and said "Thank you" before I quickly walked outside. I was just about to take a small bite of the donut to see a small kid around 13. he was shivering and gaze at my donut and licked his lips. I then felt pity. I walked over and sat with the small boy and handed him a donut. he looked surprised then looked at me with a questioning look which I simply just nodded to.

 He took a small bite of the donut before hesitating. I was about to ask if he liked it.... when he shoved it into his mouth. I "So what's your name kid?" I asked.

  "Billy.." He whispered with a nervous look in his brown eyes.

 "Were's your parents?" I asked he suddenly he broke into tears

"T-they a-abandoned me.." It came out as a whisper.

 I felt really bad. "well, I'm Johnny."

  He then perked up a little bit and said "Like Johnny Toast?!"

   I then felt confused. Who's this... Toast guy?"Who?" I asked while I heard Jimmy say the same thing.

  "You know! The PUB! Paranormal Unit of Beer!" He said while smiling.

  He then stop smiling and said."Y-you're not him are you?"

   I felt my heart drop to the floor. "O-of course!" I lied.

   What are you doing?!?! Jimmy exclaimed.

    Doing something you would never do... I replied with a small amount of hatred mixed in.

      He gasped and polled me into a hug."Yay!" He said into my T-shirt.

     It felt... awkward. I patted the boy on the back trying my hardest to not shove the boy off of me. Recently I've been isolated from every living things. Living things. I've been exploring haunted places recently. But enough with my rambling.

"C-can you be my Big bruder?" He asked.

  I was shocked. I heard Jimmy's laugh in the back of my head. I swallowed. Did I bite off more then I can chew?

"I-I... Um.." I began. Suddenly Jimmy spoke for me.

   I then felt flustered. Jimmy!!!! I shouted in my mind.

    What? You said "I'm doing something you would never do!" and I'm like; "Girl! You ain't got nothin' on me!" and went all Sparta up in here! Was his.... Complicated reply.

I mentally facepalmed. Whatever.

"Johnny?" I looked at the kid."Hmm?"

  "Cans I go get a swushy?" He asked with excitement in his eyes.

    "Uh... Sure." I shuffled through my pocket only to bring up enough for one slushy....

     Come on Johnny... You can ditch this frog and continue being a lone wolf. Or Texas! The lone star state! He exclaimed.

I handed it over to the kid which screamed "Yay!" before rushing off. I then walked over to a bike rack and lock picked one of the chains  before ridding off towards New York city. Well that was... Rather easy. Especially for you.

  I sighed. but ended up going into a coughing fit. It lasted for 10 minutes. I felt wet gooey stuff on my hand. I then stopped my bike on the side of the road and looked at my hand I coughed into. I tasted blood in my mouth and looked down. There was blood on my hand. I hacked up an unhealthy amount of blood before looking up and thinking; Well shiz.....