Chapter 9- Maddie Freind, NOOOO!!

I've hijacked a car.

I have Hijacked a car.

  Well that's one way to start the day. But It wasn't necessarily me. It was Jimmy!

 It kind of started out like this;

  Hey Johnny do you know how to drive a car? Jimmy says in the middle of Me and Gregorys conversations about Crows....

   "Yeah... Why you ask?" I asked.

 No reason..... He said with a blank stare before walking away.

  Anyways... Why do you hate crow! Their AWESOME! In fact, I am part crow!  Gregory said with pride in his voice.

  I seemed to flinched when he said he was part crow. "Can we not talk about crows now?" I asked.

 Gregory just shrugged before floating over to the broken T.V & snapping his fingers to receive Pepsi. But then we heard a Shout and a Car honking. I rushed outside while Gregory teleport outside. Get in Johnny! QUICKLY!!! Jimmy shouted from inside of the Red pick-up truck.

  "JIMMMYYYYYY!!!!" Gregory & I screamed.

 ~Ze end of how It went~

   Yeah, well we had the cops behind us for a while until Gregory used some of his Ghostly magic to make them fall asleep & snatch away the info they had of us. "Wow! That would of been use full earlier in the Plot!!" I muttered.

 What?

What...?

    The tripe was pretty good... that was until we ran out of gas... In. The middle. Of.... NO WHERE!!!

I blame Johnny!!! Jimmy accused.

Same Here!!!  Gregory agreed.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

 Oh no, not you Johnny. I meant a Johnny from a different Fa- I mean a different Johnny. Jimmy said.

   I honestly didn't know how to respond to that so I just got out of the car. We didn't necessarily stop in the middle of no where. We stopped at Johnstown. That's actually a place in Pennsylvania....

  I looked around the town. Some people stared, some didn't really care. I then noticed the train tracks. I then formed an Idea. "I got an Idea." I said with a smile.

  I then heard a train in the distance. about....25 feet away... I then ran as fast as I can towards the train tracks. 15 feet now! I ran faster & faster. 5 feet... I then jumped and landed in one of the Cargo things. I then sighed with relief & waited.

~~~~~ Time skip because Johnny was asleep & is a monster when disturbed~~~~

    I woke up to the sound of Jimmy shouting at me to jump off the train. "Wha..?"

 JUST JUMP OFF YOU MOFO!!!!!! Jimmy shouted, almost if he had a serious case of road-rage.

  I stood up & jumped. But I scraped my elbo. Hit my leg on a rock & fell into a tree. Only to land on cement. 2 feet away from water. Oh the irony!!! Jimmy chuckled.

  "Okay, Oww!!" I muttered.

   I looked around to see I'm on a little platform that had a small river streaming into the sea. The sun slowly began to set. I couldn't help but smile. "W-we made it!! To New York!!" Smiling like a idiot.

I then noticed a dock not to far down. There are at least 5 fishing boats & 2 Shipping boats. I then noticed a man not to far down. "All aboard!!" She said.

  Wait! She?!?! The lady looked like she traveled the seven seas for all her life. Though her baggy clothes made her look like a man. I quickly ran to the girl. "Hey umm.." I said getting her attention.

" Where are you going?" I asked her.

"Why, to England, Of course! Then to Sweden, Ireland & Australia!" She said with a smile.

  "Can I come?" I asked.

  She thought about it then handed her hand out. "Welcome aboard! Name's Maddie! But, most people call me Madds!" Maddie said with a huge grin.

"My name is Johnny Ghost." I said as I shook her hand

"Nice to meet ya' Johnny!" She said as she helped me into the boat.

"But, here's the thing, Johnny. Ya' gonna have to fish a lot, Cause' this is a fishing boat an' in order to survive we are gonna have to fish for our lives." She explained.

"Sounds legit." I replied.

  So then we took off and headed towards England. She was right about the fish. It was very stormy and windy. I got to know Maddie a little more and found out she has been fishing all her life. No contact with other people besides her crew, the people at the docks and the owners of the markets.

  Over the 6 months I noticed Maddie getting creepier and creepier every day. when finally

It came the day that I got to England. I've never been as happily to be on land then than. We; Maddie and I, had walked a little ways into town before stopping to talk.

"Hey umm.. Johnny." Maddie said a bit shyly then her normal self.

"Yeah?" I asked with a smile.

  "Can you please stay with m-us?" She asked while blushing.

  "Why?" I asked a bit nervously.

  "C-cause I l-love you." She muttered.

   I felt shocked but scared. Why do I feel scared?

  "I-I'm sorry, Maddie... But I have a destiny somewhere else. Some where... brighter. I can feel it!" I Explained.

  She then bared her teeth. "Fine then!"

  I opened my mouth only to be pushed into a alleyway. "If I can't have you... Then nobody can!!" She screeched.

  She then lunged at me.