Chapter 3- So Much Pain

I walked threw the house to see the destruction that was left. But, worst of all my dead fathers carcass layed in the living rooms floor. He is so threaded that I could barely make him out. The only thing that I could make out over the stench of death was Vodka and his brown dull eyes. I looked around the room to see that the white walls are plastered in blood and the sofa is torn to shreds.

   "What did I do?" I wondered aloud.

   You mean We? Jimmy asked.

  I closed my eyes and saw a clear vision of him. He wore a Grey jacket plastered in blood and black jeans with brown hair and brown eyes with grey shoes. He looked like me but with a knife and a crazy look in his eyes.

  "How did this happen?" I asked.

  Jimmy shrugged and said "I'm surprised you fell for that. Besides it was Gregorys Resurrection.."

  "Wait, wait, wait! Who's Gregory?" I asked.

  "Oh! That dude that begged for mercy when you chose me over him but don't worry I took care of him.." Suddenly his voice darkened "... Very, Good care..."

  I opened my eyes only to get flash backs with someone else life and memorys. "W-who's life is this?" I asked terrified.

  Oh, that's Gregorys. Jimmy replied casually.

  I continued through the room when I saw the wall. Do you wanna know my secret? I shuddered. Demon blood runs in the family so it's more easier to be controlled by one but you have to confront the person that owns the body before doing so or your soul will burn to a crisp. But, it's super hard to get them out.

  I then walked to my room or known as Sally's room and heard her crying. I looked inside to see her sitting by the window and watching the setting sun. "Sally you should be packing so we could go." I said.

 She jumped and quickly turned around. "Oh, sorry.."

  I noticed that her voice changed from when we talked last night. She sounds like a little girl.. "Sally, are you doing okay with a demon inside you?"

  She shook her head. "The demon is changing my voice soon my mind too!"

  I then felt sorry for her. This is my fault... I thought to myself before grabbing a backpack and shoving my life savings and several pairs of clothes. I looked over to see that Sally has already packed.

  Sally layed in her bed and I began to lay down on the floor before sally stopped me. "C-can you read me a story?" I was a bit surprised but I nodded and got out one of her favorite books; A Child's Book Of Poems. After I read for 30 minutes she was asleep. I then layed down on my bed/floor and fell into a nightmare...

                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I awoke to Sally shaking me awake."...Johnny! Johnny! We need to go!"

   "Why?" I asked.

   There was panic in her eyes. "The cops are here!"