Chapter 8- Toilet Toucher!!

I sat on a bus going to Pittsburgh,  Pennsylvania. If your asking how I got the ticket... it's a long story...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_- FLASH BACK!!-_-_-_-_-_

   I sat on the bench at the bus stop and waited for the rain to stop. Lately I've haven't been feeling well. A couple times I threw up in the bushes and sometimes it was mixed with blood. Not to mention Jimmy hasn't been talking to me much. I sighed. "Hay kid!" I look up to see a man in a White lab jacket. He was mostly bold & had glasses on. "Wanna Get on my bus?"

  I look over to see a bus... ish looking van.... but it had a toilet on it... 'What The Bucket..?' I thought.

 "Well?" He asked.

 "Sure. And what's your name?" I asked.

" Toilet Toucher." He said with a smile.

 I frowned. I feel like I can't trust this guy...

That's because you can't kid. Jimmy actually sounded scared.

 'Pft! What's your excuse! He "Killed" your parents!' I sarcastically thought.

No... But he's out to get weak Demon's to help his race expand! He's. Bad. News! Jimmy just about shouted his voice shivering.

   'Your  just making this stuff you aren't you?!' I thought rolling my eyes and Agreed to come.

"Great!" Toilet Toucher said with a Smile.

-_-_-_-_-_ End of The flashback-_-_-_-_-

   "Just drop me off here." I said as we passed the mayor's house only to keep on going.

   "Sorry Kid." He said a dark tone in his voice.

  "W-what do you mean?!?!" I asked.

  "I've been trying to track down Jimmy & the Waffle demon for a while now..." He said.

  Fear bubbled in my stomach. "I mean I need to kill you..."

  Suddenly he stopped the car and quick as lightning shot towards me and put me in a head lock before drugging me. He then dropped me to the floor. My vision began to blur and all I could see is Toilet toucher's shadowy figure. Then I blacked out.

_-_-_-_- Jimmy's POV -_-_-_-_-_-

  I felt my soul being called. Oh god! He used the Toilet magic! The magic of smell!!!

  I then could see the Toilet Toucher and rised to my feet. My demon magic began to work but... I'm to weak... I forgot that I gave Waffle demon half of my powers.... I'm such an Idiot! I thought before gulping and getting into a fighting position.

 "It's nice to see you again... Casket!" He said deathly serious.

I gulped and pulled out my knifes and waited for Toilet Toucher's first move. I thought I was ready.. But I wasn't... He lunged with incredible speed and got me in my Stomach causing blue blood to spill from my wounds. But, it's not really blood, it's ectoplasm. I looked up only to have a foot be slammed in my face. I breathed hard and looked up to see a dagger be thrown at me. I dogged it before lunging and trying to kick his feet out from under him only for him to use his magic again and teleport away. All was quiet except for the sound of the broken radio.

   "Hiiiiiii Yaaaaaaaa!!!" He screamed causing me to turn around and be hit again in the stomach by his foot. 

 I then fell to my knees. Sweet mother of Canada! He is strong!

   God Damn it, Jimmy!!! Don't have me Die AGAIN!!! Gregory shouted at me.

    Fine then! You try fighting him! I snapped back.

   How about we work together...!?!  Gregory asked.

  Not such a bad Idea.... I thought.

  Suddenly I felt power storm threw my veins. The power of Three souls. "OH MOTHER OF A DUCK!!!" Toilet Toucher said and fell onto his butt, looking very startled.

  "Hehehe...." I said sound more Sociopathic then before.

  Toilet Toucher just stared before laughing "Oh so you have Three souls? I just thought It was Two... god I suck at math..."

   I growled a demon-ish growl before lunging and striking him in the arm which he returned with a jab at my leg. I keep dogging his attacks until he left a weak spot. Time seemed to slow as I pressed his pressure point with my knife.

  "Aaaaargggghhh!!!" He screeched and feel to the ground.

   I gave a small smile and threw several daggers surrounding him. "Don't ever do that again; Don't follow me, Don't kill me & most importantly; obey me. Otherwise you will regret that.... WiTh A sEcReT...." and ran off.

-_-_-_-_-_- Johnny's POV -_-_-_-_-_-

    I opened my eye's to intense pain. "Aaaahhh!!!" I shouted and squirmed around for a moment.
  Hay! Stop moving! I'm trying to heal you! Jimmy practically shouted.

   I then stopped moving to feel the pain just wash away. My vision then became in-focus."HOLY MOTHER OF HISTORY!!" I said as I see two boys hover over me.

  Relax! It's only us! Said Gregory.

  I sighed and relaxed a little bit. I then look around to see we're in a run-down hotel. I then looked at Jimmy. "Holy Mother of Canada! Jimmy! What happened to you?!?!" I asked.

  He looked very tired and bored but also looked like he could easily be shoved to the ground without a fight. Jimmy sighed and said My powers aren't very strong... this is because of Waffle demon... I gave her ha- He paused for a yawn before continuing- Half of my powers last time we were alive. Which was around the time Maxwell was alive. A smile formed on his face. God we were good Friends....

  I suddenly didn't feel well. Gregory was already on it and got me a bucket which I threw up in. Well that can't be good... Gregory said as he stared at the blood gunk in the bucket.

  Jimmy looked over and seemed to pale. I-I'm sorry Johnny. But... you've got Demon poisoning..

 I was very confused. "W-what? What does it do? How do I fix this?!" I asked.

 Well... You would have to... He then coughed something out.

 You would have to forget us and everything that happened.... Gregory finished with a look of Pity.

  "W-what?!? You guys are like my only family! Yeah, sure you're ghost! But.. Isn't there a different way?" I asked.

   Jimmy had looked way when I said 'Family'. Sorry kid...

   "Does this mean I'm gonna have to forget Sally...?" I said trying to sound braver then I really feel.

 Jimmy & Gregory nodded." So I need to Change my last name?" I asked.

 Jimmy & Gregory both nodded. I frowned then said "Ghost."

  Jimmy & Gregory blinked then Jimmy said What? 

  "I want my last name to be Ghost. So I know I'll belong to a family of Ghost!" I said bravely.