Chapter 2- Run away....

I woke up to the smell of blood and death. I looked around to fined out that we moved from the livingroom to the kitchen. I stood up and feltlight headed everything felt fuzzy. Suddenly a shooting pain went through my back. I bit my lip as the pain grew. It stung so, so badly that I couldn't see at all. I wanted to scream but my voice didn't cooperate. I bit my lip so hard that it began to bleed. Black began to fill my vision before falling to the floor I closed my eyes and let the tears fall. I-it hurts s-so badly... I thought to myself.

  Well, duh! You were stabbed 22 times... I'm surprised your not dead.. I should know after all.. The thing said.

  W-Who are you? I asked.

  The name's Jimmy. Jimmy Casket.

    T-that name! I opened my eyes wide. W-what have I done? "Johnny?!" I heard Sally say.

  I looked up to see my sister. her outfit was splattered with blood and her finger are covered in it. She looked shocked. "O-oh god! we need to call 911 right now!" she quickly pick up the phone only for me to stop her.

  "We can't do that! The police might get us." I said my voice full of pain.

  She gazed at me her eyes full of worry. "O-okay.. what should we do? I don't want you to die!"

   I gazed back and couldn't help but think that Jimmy can help.. "Jimmy might be able to help me.." I said.

  Her eyes dilated and she dropped the phone. "J-Jimmy?"

  He-he.. Kid, I am here you know. He said with amusement in his voice.

    I saw  shock in her face. "Hear him..." she whimpered.

    She looked at me then at my hand. I followed her eyes to see a blood covered knife in my hand.

   He-he! Jimmy she was fun to control! Now, I need Waffles  to quench my hunger! Said some girl in my head.

   "W-who's that?" Sally asked.

 Ooh! Ooh! I am the Waffle Demon! I'm Jimmy side kick! Said the Waffle Demon sweetly.

   Your not my side kick... Jimmy sighed.

   I almost forgot about my back before a shooting pain interrupted the peace. "Jimmy, c-can you help?" I asked.

  PF-FFT! What do you think? Before I could awnser he said, Of course I can! I'm not some regular demon!

   Suddenly the pain disbursed. I sighed and stood up, Sally then hugged me. "Were do we go now?" Sally asked.

   I looked at her and she looked at me and I said "Away, We run away."