Chapter Sixteen

I was all over him right now. The kiss was full of want, passion, lust. To say I wanted Sam right now was an understatement. Before I knew it , his jacket was on the floor and so was my coat. He lifted me by my thighs and rested me on the kitchen counter and he was now standing between my legs. He kissed me deeply, pulling me closely to him so that the only thing that were between us were our clothing. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he smiled and kissed me deeper, then breaking the kiss to kiss and suck on my neck and shoulders.

I don't know what came over me but I started to undo his tie and then he just took it himself and undid the whole thing. My hands were trembling, not because I was nervous but I was but because I didn't know where this was going and I wondered if I should stop, but my mind and body weren't working together at this moment. We then started to kiss again and it was even more intense that before. His tongue was tangling with mines and every part of my body felt like it was on fire. It was only when his hands lightly skimmed over my dress, only then I realized when he was headed. His fingers then pulled on the string of the wrap dress that was surely holding everything together, and then I felt it open and his hand was on my bare skin.

He stepped back and I was about to open my mouth to tell him but he silenced me with a kiss and I was enjoying the way his hands felt on me. I only just remembered that I was almost naked under this dress as Nessa insisted that I had on underwear that was barely there. Sam continued kissing me and then he went down to my neck.

"You're so gorgeous," he said.

"Sam?" I said and he just came back to my lips and his hands grabbed tighter.

"Yes," he answered but was still kissing me all over.

"Sam I have to tell you something," which was probably going to be the worse timing.

"Mmmmhmm..." He said, while still kissing me all over my skin. I realized that he wasn't going to really pay attention so I had to blurt it out.

"I don't think we should do this," I said and he stopped, raised his head and looked at me, I didn't realize I was so breathless.

"Do what exactly" he asked calmly.

"Uhm... Have sex," I said, I really think we needed to take a minute and think about it.

"Well, this is a surprise." He didn't really look surprised.

"Okayyy..." I said and unwrapped my legs from around him and started to pull my dress back over me but his hand stopped mines.

"What are your doing?" He asked.

"I thought that we were... Uhm... I don't know," I really didn't know.

"Well tell me why we shouldn't. Because the way that you're looking at me right now, doesn't seem like you don't want to."

"It's just a lot to think about Sam," I told him honestly, I didn't want to think of all the things it would mean if we did this right now.

"What is?"

"What is? What it is that when we have sex it'll change everything and it'll make things complicated," this was a bit uncomfortable now so I started to pull my dress back over me. Sam stepped back this time, letting me, maybe he could sense that this was uncomfortable too.

He was back against me in an instant and kissed me. It wasn't the way we were kissing before but it was slow and passionate. When it was over I could of sworn that I made a whimper.

"I'm ready when you are," he said to me and then kissed me lightly on the lips.

"You're ok with that?" I asked, holding me still.