Chapter Twenty Five

It took me the rest of the afternoon to pack and thank God Sam didn't come over. I was at his door now and butterflies didn't even begin to describe how my stomach felt. He opened the door and smiled at me.

“I was expecting you,” he said.

“You were?”

“Yes, Nessa was over so I thought I'd give you too some time instead of coming over and that you'd be here when you're done.” He looked at me intently.

“Oh right!”

“You alright?”

“Yea I am. I just thought…”  I paused and looked around the apartment which I only just noticed was dimly lit, especially the dining area, “what's this?” Sam walked up to me and held me by my hands.

“So I know because of Lucas we have been secretly… Seeing each other,and we don't get to go out as a couple as much but I would really love it if we..” And I kissed him. I got on the tips of my toes toes and kissed him with all my will power. I couldn't let him finish what he was about to say. I needed him right now and I couldn't say that I was going to leave because if I did, I knew that everything in this moment would change and I couldn't risk that.

He held me against him, as I kissed him and our tongues danced with each other. His arms slowly made his way under my sweater and his fingers were like fire on my bare skin.

“Take me to your room,” I mumbled against his lips and I felt him smile and his kissed me one last time and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him tightly as he carried me. Leaving trails of kissed all over him on our way to the room.

When we finally got there, he pressed me up against the door and kissed me hungrily, sucking and nibbling as he made his way. He reached the hem of my sweater and pulled it over my head. His hands skillfully reached to the back of my bra and undid them, wasting no time as his hands made their way to my breasts. He played with them as he kissed me, and I didn't wonder how I was still holding up myself because the pool of wetness between my legs made me want to submit in every way to him. His lips left mines and went to my breasts as he sucked on them, one at a time.

“Sam…” I moaned. I wanted him inside me so badly but I knew I had to wait.

“Patience baby,” he said as he stopped momentarily and pulled his shirt off. I was going to miss this. I was going to miss him. I held him by his face and pulled his lips back onto mines and I kissed him again. My tongue, finding its place with his. With one movement, we were off the wall and on the bed now. My clothes were off so quickly, I almost forgot I was wearing jeans.

He raised up to take his pants off and I admired him. He was beautiful and I was sad that this would probably be the last time I'd have him like this. His briefs were the last to come off and he was already ready for me, just as I was. He crawled over me slowly, testing my patience and spoke.

“You are breathtaking,” he whispered.

“So are you,” I said and he kissed me.

My legs were now wrapped around him and he kissed me as he took his hand and guided his cock into my opening, making me gasp as he pushed himself in me. He began to thrust  slowly, making me feel every inch of him filling up my pussy but I needed more so I rose and he turned us over so I was on top of him now. He knew what I wanted. His cock was still in me and now it felt even deeper. I rode him that way, slowly as well at first with his hand resting on my stomach. He reached one of his hands to my breast and squeezed it while I was riding him and I took mines and rubbed my clit. That seemed to send him off the edge as he gripped me by my waist tightly so I rode faster.