1st Punishment *Extremely Minor Smut*

(Mark's POV)

     It has been almost 6 months since Jackson and I have been together. I been having these thoughts though. Since Jackson feels soft on the outside, I wonder if he feels soft inside? It might just be my dirty mind though.

     GOT7 and I are going to the recording studio for the first time together. I am really excited because I get to cuddle with Jackson while everyone sings. The only person who knows a lot about me is Jackson because he is the only one I like to talk to, if I talk at all. We all walked in and greeted our manager.

     "Good morning, manager-nim." We all greeted.

     "Good morning you guys." He greeted. "Please take a seat in age order."

     We all sat down in our age order. Me -> JB -> Jackson -> Junior -> Youngjae -> BamBam -> Yugyeom. (Author: Jinyoung is known as Junior in this time period. But don't worry, I am excellent at time skips and will be able to make it Jinyoung soon.) I was really upset because JB just had to be younger than me but 3 months older than Jackson. I have an utter hate for that man's birthday.  -_-

     "Today we are going to give out the lines for your debut song. It is called Girls Girls Girls. You will get your lines today and record. Then you will learn the dance tomorrow. Your debut will be on January 16, 2014. So you only have 3 weeks." The manager informed us. "Are you ready?"

     "Yes." Everyone else said as I just nodded my head. Jackson looked over at me and smiled, and with that contagious smile, you know I smiled back. 

*Time skip becuz ya author is lazy*

     We finished recording Girls Girls Girls and were dismissed for the day. I looked over at Jackson and told him that we were going back to the dorm. I was really upset with him. He kept being touchy with JJ Project and I did not appreciate that. I never said he could coudle with them and touch their chests. I guess it is time to give him his 1st punishment.

     "Hey Jackson." I said when he came over to me with his stuff. "Let's go home. I have something I need to talk to you about."

     "Uh. Is everything ok?" Jackson asked.

     "Yup. Come along and let's go." I said. I forgot to mention, me and Jackson decided to talk in English when we are alone but we attempt to talk in Korean when we are in public.

     "Ok. Let's go?" Jackson agreed confused.

*Time skip #2 becuz ya author is still lazy*

     We got back to the dorm after a 15 minute walk. As soon as we got to the door, I pushed Jackson in and locked the door. I looked at him angrily and watched as he looked at me confused.

     "Why were you touching JB and Jinyoung like that? Were you trying to make me upset? Because if you were, you did just that!" I yelled at him.

     "I'm sorry, Markie." Jackson apologized.

     "You aren't sorry yet. Go upstairs to our room." I commanded. Jackson hesitated which made me madder. "NOW!"

     Jackson ran upstairs to our room. I enjoyed looking at how his ass wiggled with each step. That ass is soon to be mine. I locked the door and texted the rest of GOT7 and manager hyung. I told them that Jackson was feeling sick and that they could go out without us. That gives me 5 hours for my personal needs.

     I walked upstairs and walked into the room. I saw Jackson sitting on the bed crying. I walked over and sat down next to him. He looked at me with red eyes and puffy cheeks. I opened up my arms for Jackson to cuddle, which thankfully he did.