How They Met

(Mark's POV)

   We were practicing for the YG v JYP battle that was going down in a week. I was especially nervous because me and this other boy named Jackson were supposed to be tumbling throughout the dance. I guess my nervousness was pretty visible because Jackson walked over to me and sat down.

   "Hey. Your name is Mark right?" Jackson asked in English.

   "Yes." I said back.

   "Is it okay if I talk to you in English?" he asked me in English.

   "If you are more comfortable with Chinese, we can do that." I said back in Chinese.

   We decided to talk in English just for the time being. I guess it was comfortable to both of us.

    "Ok. Well is there something bothering you?"  Jackson asked.

   "Yes." I answered by giving another one word answer.

   "What is wrong? Maybe I can help?" Jackson asked.

   "My flips. I think I am going to hit BamBam when I flip over him." I confessed.

   "Oh. I see." He sympathized. "Lets pull out a few mats and work on them. Then we can call in BamBam and Yugyeom so we can practice with them."

   "Ok, I guess." I agreed.

   I was really afraid that he would think I was annoying if I didn't get the tricks right. When I first saw Jackson, I thought he was really mean and very uncaring. But after about an hour of us flipping together correcting each other's techniques, I realized that he is just like me. SHY AS HELL.

   BamBam and Yugyeom walked in together about an hour later. By then, me and Jackson had finished our little flipping session. We begin our practice for the full dance. The dance was fine up to the ending. I flipped over BamBam without hitting him, but I landed on my feet instead of my knees.

   " I'm sorry. I should've landed on my knees. Lets do it again." I said.

   "Don't be so hard on yourself. We can get it. If not, we can change it a little so that you can be comfortable." BamBam said.

   "If you don't feel comfortable landing on your knees, land on your feet." Yugyeom tells me. "Its better than landing on your ass."

   "LANGUAGE!!!" BamBam said as we all fell into a pit of laughter.

(3 Weeks Later)

   It was almost our turn to go up and perform for the JYP v YG battle.  I was extremely nervous and didn't want to let JYP down. We stood up and got into our positions. Jackson and I conversed amongst ourselves and figured out a trick to fool JYP and YG.

   The part came up for me to flip over BamBam. When I went to go flip over him, I took a step back to make it look like I was prepping for a flip. When I back flipped, Jackson pushed me with more strength than he usually did to make me land farther away from BamBam.

   I didn't land on my knees but JYP and YG fell for it. After the competition, we found out that we were going to debut together along with JJ Project and someone named Youngjae. I was really excited.

   I pulled Jackson into the bathroom and kissed him. He looked at me shocked before I explained to him why I did it. I actually liked Jackson ever since I met him. Then me and Jackson made a pact. 

NEVER TELL THE MEMBERS THAT WE ARE DATING