Shame To Thailand

(Yugyeom's POV)

      To say that the members were on edge would be an understatement. Jackson and Mark were in the hospital, JYP was arrested, and BamBam was on his way back to Thailand. I have never seen the members so stressed out. I was stressed out. Jealousy does a lot of things to people and clearly, BamBam was one of them. I am really close to BamBam but I don't know if I can forgive him for this one. We all know he likes Jackson but was this the price for it?

     "I am hungry. Do you guys want any food? I can go get some for us." I offered. 

     "Sure, maknae." JB answered and he hands me money. "Take this and just get us whatever you want to eat."

     I nod and head towards the cafeteria to get us some food. I look through the line of food and decided to just get us all some chicken and ramen. It's a weird pairing but it is what it is. I was walking back up the stairs when I felt this sense of dread cover me. I walked into the room where I saw nurses working on Jackson. The members were crying in a corner. I dropped the food and started crying. How could this be happening?

(BamBam's POV)

       He was staring dead at me. My father. The man I feared most in life. The man I went to Korea to escape from. My worst nightmare. Behind him, my mother glared at me. She doesn't have that same loving look she used to have. Instead, it was replaced with disappointment. She didn't trust me, she didn't love me, she was disappointed in me. And the worst part was, I didn't blame her for it. I ruined our family name. My brothers walked up to me, never looking at me, but rather past me. It was as if I wasn't there. And my sister, my princess, Baby wouldn't look at me. She walked up to me with tears in her eyes.

     "Do you realize how much pain you have caused this family?" She asks me. "Did you think you were gonna come back and receive a hug? Answer me!"

     "No," I sigh tearing up. "I don't deserve it. I don't deserve any of your love."

     "You are right. This is why we will make sure you change before sending you back." My oldest brother, Bank, says. "You don't deserve the love you receive from your fans either."

     "Get ready for the ride, because this will be no vacation for you." Beer, my other older brother, warns him. "If you try anything of the shit you pulled in Korea, you are done. Am I understood?"

     "Yes," I cry softly.

     "You will say yes sir, no sir, yes ma'am, no ma'am!" My father yells making me flinch. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"

     "Yes sir!" I cry.

     "What was that?!" My father yells grabbing me by the arm.

     "YES SIR!" I yell louder, tears streaming down my face.

     Baby takes me to my room. It isn't how I remember it. All my stuff was gone, my bed, my dresser, my tv, my clothes, my pictures, everything. Baby looked at my confusion and smirked. She motions me inside the room.

     "You don't deserve anything that use to be in. All of that stuff, you will have to earn all of that stuff back." She smiles holding her hand out. "Phone and luggage, right now."

     "You can't be serious, don't you think this is a little extreme?" I ask her.

     "I, along with the rest of our family believe this is best for you. You either get with the program or you don't. Either way, it is happening," She explains.

     "This is ridiculous! I'm not giving you my stuff!" I argue. "This is extreme!"

     "What is extreme is that your bandmate just died!" Bank yells coming inside the room. 

     That hit me hard. What was he talking about? No one died, it was just a joke. I just wanted to get my point across. They were fine when I left, weren't they. They were in the hospital but they weren't seriously hurt, right? I didn't kill them, right?

     "Jackson died 15 minutes ago. They are trying to bring him back, but it is not working." Beer says storming in, as he was also close to Jackson. "Congratulations, you killed him."

     Baby ran out of the room crying. Beer followed her crying too. Bank couldn't even look at me, taking my phone and luggage. He then left leaving me there.

     "I killed Jackson....."