Shockers

(JACKSON'S POV)

After getting a spanking from Mark, I don't know which is more shocking; getting a spanking or Mark being a dom. He was the last person I expected to be a dom. I mean like really? He is so sweet, shy, and cuddly.

I couldn't sleep that night because I couldn't help but feel scared of other punishments I could get from him. Just the thought of it causes me to have nightmares. I decided to talk to him about my rules and punishments today. I walked into the living room to find the rest of GOT7 and our manager.

"Good morning." I greeted.

"Good morning, Jackson. How did you sleep?" JB asked. I looked over at Marl he was holding down a laugh.

"It was OK." I lied. "Did I miss anything?"

"Nope. You came just in time." Junior said.

I nodded and went over to sit next to Mark. As soon as I at down, it felt like my ass was on fire. I can take a lot of pain but sitting down was just very uncomfortable. I looked at Mark for comfort but he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Jackson, are you ok?" BamBam asked.

"I haven't been feeling well lately, but I'm fine."

"Oh. Take it easy, Jackson." Our manager told me.

"Yes, sir."

"Ok, back to business. You guys have a performance coming up." Manager Got, as I call him, informs us. "Mark, Jackson, and JB will be doing flips. BamBam and Yugyeom will do some tricks too."

"JB CAN FLIP?!!!" All of us say together.

"Yes." He answers flatly."What is the issue?"

"There is no issue. We are just honestly shocked." Youngjae admits.

"Guys, I'm a b-boy. I should be able to do a flip." JB sighs.

"Ohhhhhh"

"So when is the performance?" Junior asks, just to get us back on topic.

"3 weeks from now. We will give you the choreo today at practice." Manager Got says. "i expect all of you to be there on time, including you Jackson. You will just have to take it easy, ok?"

"Yes sir." We all say together.

After 5 more minutes of small talk and me being uncomfortable with sitting, Manager Got leaves. JB looks at me and sighs.

"Are you sure you'e ok?" He asks. " I don't want you killing your body."

I didn't understand the second part he said so I looked over at Mark.

"What did he say?" I asked him.

"He basically asked if you're ok and stated that he does want you to wreck your ass up." He answers in English. BamBam looks at us in shock.

"I didn't know that you knew English, BamBam." I said.

"It is my second language."

"Oh. Well don't translate that, ok?" Mark says.

"Wow. You speak." He says back in Korean.

"We're going upstairs. See you in an hour." Mark says as he grabs my hand and pulls me up the steps.

He led me to his room and sat me on the bed. Just like the couch, it stung. BAD.

"Ouch!"I winced.