"Markson" is Born

-6 months later-

(BamBam's POV)

        Today, we were getting ready for a fan meeting and something seemed off. Jackson and Mark weren't together when we were getting ready to leave. Then again, they have been that way for months now. I was starting to think I had a chance with Jackson. I know this is selfish of me to think this way but one day, I will get him.

(Mark's POV) 

        I told Jackson to keep his distance from me when we are around the other members. It became a little difficult considering the fact that we share a room but that's besides the point. We had a talk before we left for the fan meeting. Basically, Jackson has to stay away from me for  a little while longer before we can start interacting again.

        "But Markie, why?" Jackson whines.

        "If you continue breaking Rule #4, you know what I will have to resort to." I warn him.

        "Sorry, Daddy!" Jackson apologizes.

        "Say it louder for the people in the back."

        "Who? Where?" He says turning around.

        "Just as gullible as you were six months ago." I laugh.

        "I hate you with a burning passion, Daddy."

        "I love you too baby."

        Jackson looks at me and pouts. I always loved how his personality, which is very sweet, contradicts his concept as a badass. I kiss his head and told him go down early so it wouldn't seem like we were together. Jackson nodded and headed downstairs. After about 15 minutes of me thinking about a present to get Jackson. Our 1 year anniversary is coming up. (I can't find the date of when the battle actually happened so we just gonna say it was Got7's debut date) 

        I went downstairs to find them talking about our web show, Dream Knight, that was going to air in 2 days. (It was good) We had started filming a few days ago. JB, Youngjae, Jackson, and I are good while Jr., BamBam, and Yugyeom are evil. I looked arund to see Jackson texted someone on his phone. Five seconds later, I found out he was texting me.

Jackson

Mark

Daddy

Yes, Baby boy?

I miss you. I miss being close to you.

What can we do about that?

You want the members to keep suspecting us?

No. But I want you.

I NEED you.

Baby boy. I can't help you with that.

We haven't even had actually sex.

Where is this need coming from.

        I look up at Jackson who just shrugs his shoulders. I look back at the messages and casually inform him that even if I wanted to have a good time with him, he would be too loud and he wouldn't be able to walk. Also, if he can't walk, he can't dance. Plus, he is a lead dancer making it hard for me to full that limp he would get if I did do it with him. He looked up at me and pouted at me again. We soon head out and drive to the fan meet.

        When we arrived at the fan meet, we were met with a lot of screaming girls and even some dudes. I just smiled and waved at everyone as we walked inside. A half hour later, we were up on stage signing albums and pictures, and acting absolutely ridiculous. We could sit wherever we wanted so Jackson sat next to me. Then, Jackson got this ridiculous plan to start getting clingy.

        "So. Today is actually JB's birthday. So help us sing happy birthday." Junior says.

        We all sing happy birthday and throw cake him. Then, I feel a piece hit me. I turn around to see the culprit formally known as Jackson. He sees my face and runs up to me smiling trying to hug it out. I leaned down and whispered in his ear.

        "You are going to regret that later, baby boy." I luckily remembered to turn off my mic.

        "Markson!!!" We hear a fan scream.

        "HUH?????!!!!!" All of GOT7 says together.

        "I ship Markson!!!!" The fan screams again.

        "MARKSON!! MARKSON!! MARKSON!! MARKSON!!" They start chanting.

        Jackson and I start smiling and did a hug. Little do the fans know, I told Jackson that he was screwed when we got back to the dorms. I looked over at BamBam and could easily tell he was jealous. If you would've saw the look on his face. MAN OH MAN!!! Anyway, Jackson and I decided to pay them back with a little performance.

        "Y'all wanna see some tricks?!" Jackson yelled.

        "Yes!!!!"

        With that answer, Jackson and JB moved the table back and the rest of GOT7 excluding Youngjae decided t do dance tricks and flips. (A/N: I just found out last week that Jinyoung can actually flip. Next we gonna find out that Yugyeom and Youngjae can flip too.) The fans started cheering and screaming while we tired ourselves out by flying around.

        "Jackson and Mark kiss!!!!" One fan screams.

        "You got it!" Jackson screams back as he lunges towards me to kiss me. I just take a step back and watch him trip and fall on his face.

*cue Roblox death noise*

        "Are you ok?" I ask.

        "Never better." He answers.

        "Well, that was fun. You guys had a good time?" Youngjae asks.

        "Yes!!"

        "Love you, guys!" Yugyeom says.

        "This has been, GOT7. Thanks for having us." JB says.

        We all say line up and bowed. I looked over to see BamBam still fuming. I also see him look at Jackson and smile. I am starting to think he likes my boyfriend. Anyways, we finished the fan meet and headed back to the dorms.

        "That was fun." Jackson says as we head upstairs to take a shower.

        "Don't think you are off the hook, mister." I say in a serious tone.

        "I didn't do anything this time." Jackson whines.

        "I thought I said no clinginess and no being close until the rest of the members trusts us." I tell him.

        "I wasn't being clingy." Jackson pouts.

        "Yes you were. As your punishment, you can't touch me for one week. Also, you have to sleep on the floor. But don't worry, if a fan asks at a fan meet, you can happily oblige." I inform him.

        Jackson looks at me in disbelief and starts whining about how the punishment was unfair. I just look at him and sigh.

        "Fine. You can't touch me for one business week." I give in.

        "But isn't that the same as one regular week?" He asks. "I can just do the regular one."

        "Have it your way. But for the record, a business week is only 5 days. Good luck lasting seven." I laugh. "Oh, I forgot to mention. Everytime you touch, I add a day. But if you manage all seven days, you have a reward."

        "Fine. Challenge accepted." Jackson sighs.

        "Good. Goodnight, Jackson."

        "Goodnight, Markie."

What both boys don't realize is that someone was listening to their entire conversation. BamBam walks away from the door and cries in the bathroom. He realizes that Jackson is already taken and there is nothing he can do about it. Or can he?