Ain't nobody got time for that!

Silverstream: I have to go to work! I have to torture others with intelligence!

Feathertail: You could do that, Mom? :O

Silverstream: Sweetie, once you're dead and are currently living your lonely life with your mate's best friend that you are so surprised they didn't go bisexual for each other, you have to teach the ways for the newborn kits that just died after a second they were born!

Feathertail: Um... have fun?

Silverstream: Thanks, honey! :D

Silverstream: Okay, kits, as you know, my name is Silverstream! I am here to teach you the rightful ways of the warrior! Mosskit, do you have a question?

Mosskit:... Can I get back to you on that?

Silverstream:......... Weren't you Bluestar's daughter that just bailed out on life?

Mosskit: ... Is that a trick question?

Silverstream: *sigh* I hate my afterlife...

Kit: Yo, why is this chiller here? *points to Swiftpaw*

Swiftpaw: I heard there were some hot she-cats attending this class... am I right?

Silverstream: AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

*goes on a rampage*

Bluestar: Ughh.... this lesson proves cats doing Twoleg religion isn't such a good idea...  Well, class is over, dumb kittens!

Swiftpaw;: YAY! NO SCHOOL! :D

Mosskit: AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!