YER A WIZARD!!!

Lionblaze: Oi, Mum! A giant man is riding a flying motorcycle!

Sandstorm: I AIN'T YA MUM, BOY! And that man looks like he came from the future... HONEY, LOOK OUT!

Firestar: I'M ALREADY DEAD, WOMAN!!!

Lionheart: *crashes through the Twoleg nest* YER A WIZARD, HARRY!

Lionblaze: My name is not Harry, giant-strange man... it is Lionblaze...

Lionheart: What's a man? ANYWAY, HARRY, YOU HAVE TO GO TO HOGWARTS! SEE YOU, SUCKERS!!! *flies away with Lionblaze*

Lionblaze: *screams* MY NAME IS NOT HARRY!!!!

Lionheart: You're armpits are hairy? TMI, bro, they don't tolerate that at Hogwarts...

AT HOGWARTS

Lionblaze: Hello... who are you?

Jayfeather: Dude, Lionblaze, I'm your brother.

Lionblaze: I HAVE A BROTHER?

Jayfeather: Yes, and this is Dovewing.

Dovewing: *pushes up glasses* Greetings.

Lionblaze: Ron and Hermione! Perfect names!

Jayfeather: Are you on drugs, Lionblaze?

Dovewing: Who is this Hermione? My name is Dovewing.

Lionblaze: We're all wizards!

Jayfeather: Lionblaze, I make medicine, not magic. Wizards aren't real, anyway!

Lionblaze: How DARE you insult your own kind like that?!

Jayfeather: *sighs* Lionblaze, look, Lionheart was just messing around with you... StarClan cats DO that...

Dovewing: My family are not wizards. They are ordinary cats, like me.

Lionblaze: Whatever! You guys are such boring Twolegs! SOMEBODY, GIVE ME A BROOMSTICK!

Dovewing: What is this broomstick you speak of?

Ivypool: *covers her face with her paw* I'm sorry... she took Molly yesterday, just, I'm so sorry...

Lionblaze: I considered that she was drunk, but she was acting way too intelligent for it...

Bramblestar: Yo! Lionblaze! Knock yourself out! Maybe you'll stop believing you're a wizard... *hands him a piece of wood*

Jayfeather: NO, THAT'S MY STICK!!!

Lionblaze: Up, up, and away! *jumps up and starts running towards the camp wall, only to hit the stone wall hard and fall unconscious*

...

Squirrelflight: Guess who's magic now, mouse-brain?