Chapter 18

Hey guys, enjoy the next chapter of The Angels Plight. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OR ANY COMMENTS YOU HAVE ON THE STORY!!!! 

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

The ceiling came into view as, the blackness that coated my vision was reseeding. I could hear the shower running, and Vanessa wasn’t beside me. Rubbing my hands over my face. Vanessa was pregnant and I never told her how I felt about it. I will have to deal with it now. She was pregnant, I didn’t think it was possible. I wish that she wasn’t pregnant right now, since I will be going into war soon. There was a possibility that I could die, it’s a small possibility, but all in all it could happen. I knew that if I died I will be sent to Hell. I was no longer welcome in Heaven, not after what I did. I can’t even remember what I did!

          Maybe it was there sick game, make the fallen angels forget what they did to be casted down and lets see how irritated they could make us. UGH! I screamed inside my head. Angels repulsion me now. I was glad that I wasn’t an angel anymore. I didn’t want to go back to heaven. I was more then happy being a fallen angel. I had more freedom then a normal angel. I got to roam around Earth. I laid there in bed with my arm over my eyes. The bathroom door open and I could hear Vanessa walking towards the bed.

“Ebony?” She whispered softly to me. I didn’t remove my arm to look at her. I felt the bed dip as she sat down. “Ebony, look at me.” Her voice was gentle, she would make a good mother. She was gentle and could be stern at the same time. I removed my arm to look at her, she was staring down at me.

“Vanessa.” I whispered to her. She gave me a soft smile.

“Are you happy about the baby?” She asked her me, looking into her eyes I could see that she was scared of what I might say.

“Yes and no.” I told her honestly. She looked at me with confusion.

“Why?”

“Yes, since it will be my child and no, because I’m going to war soon, its not a good time for a child. I don’t know how long the war will last, or if I will come back.” I told her, my voice was low, with sadness coating it. She didn’t say anything back, just wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. I moved her so she was laying on top of me, with my arms around her waist.

“I am happy about it. Its just bad timing.” I whispered into her ear.

“I know.” She finally said something. I kissed her cheek, she rested her head on my chest.

“How do you know?” I asked her.

“My wolf told me. She is overly excited about this. I have a doctors appointment with the Rogue doctor today.” She informed me.

“Guess I should get ready?” I asked her, I could feel her laughing, and she nodded her head. Rolling over so I was on top of her, I gave her a kiss before I got up and headed for the shower.

          Stepping out five minutes later, I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist. Heading back into the bedroom, Vanessa was laying in the bed looking up at the ceiling.

“What time?” I asked her, heading for the closet. I knew that she was staring at me.

“Four.” She called back. Stepping out of the closet in a pair of red skinny jeans and carrying a black shirt. Looking at the clock on the stand it showed that it was 3 o’clock. “How long was I passed out?” I asked her.  

“For three hours.” She told me. “What happen?”

“Remembering things from my past.” It was the only answer I could give her.