Chapter 16

Enjoy the next chapter of my story. Please give me feedback, it would be nice to hear what you all have to say about my story.

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

    Everyone was frozen where they stood, Vanessa and the man stood there staring at each other, I don’t even think they were blinking. I starred hopelessly between them. Davian was beside me now, with Tessa next to him. I figured they were confused at what was happening in front of them.

“Daughter.” The man finally said something, his voice was a mere whispered. There was a lot of emotions in his voice, it was hard to separate them all. There were two that stood out the most, sadness and happiness. I glancing at Vanessa’s face I saw that she was crying, this is the first time she has ever seen her father. They look more a like then I thought at first.

“Father.” She nearly screamed it out, she ran towards him, wrapping her arms around him, she hugged the man. He was in shock at first, he regained him self, and hugged her back. I watched Vanessa’s back shake with silence sobs as she hugged this man.

“Father, I want you to meet my mate.” Vanessa said breaking out of his embrace and gesturing to me. The man came over to me with his arms around her, holding out his hand. I grasped it and shook it firmly.

“Ebony, sir.” I said politely.

“Jared.” The man said. He eyed me up carefully, I didn’t like it but I stood tall, not backing down from his gaze. He nodded his head after awhile. “How long have you guys been mates?” He asked the question to both of us.

“We became mates yesterdays.” She told him.

“Vanessa you grew up to be a beautiful young lady.” Vanessa looked taken back from his words. Shock was written all over her face. “I was with your mom and you for a month after you were born. We were all in a pack, and my wolf couldn’t stand the pack life. We both thought it was best if you stayed in a pack.” He answered her unspoken question. He was there for her first month then left. I wonder if her mother ever told her this.

“Come lets go inside to talk.” Jared said ushering us into the house. Vanessa waited till I was by her side, I took her hand and we followed him into the house. We stopped in the living it, was an open area, I think there was too much white in the room, but there were other colors that blended it together.

“Sit please. And tell me about this plan.” Jared said taking a seat in the leather arm chair. I took a seat on the love seat, Vanessa was beside me resting her head on my shoulder. Davian and Tessa sat on the sofa.

“First of all, we are releasing information onto you. You can not tell anyone.” Davian told him, there was a deadly warning in his eyes as he starred at Jared. Jared nodded his head, seriousness took over his facial features.

“We’re not human. Ebony, Tessa, and me.” Davian said. The guy had a are you messing with me look on his face.

“What are you then?” His voice held amusement.

“Fallen Angels.” I told him my voice was cold and unchanging. He started laughing at us. Davian and me stood up and removed our shirts, feeling my wings start to form. It felt good to let them out. Stretching them out. Jared’s face was in utter shock as he stared at our wings.

“Ok, I believe you. Now what do you want?” His voice was stern.

“We want you and the rogues to join our army.” Davian said, his voice held hope.

“Army for what?”

“To take down the WerewolfKingdom.” I spoke up again.

“Wait you are the ones that killed the king?” His voice held amusement at that thought.