Chapter 24

Enjoy the next chapter for the Angels Plight! Comment if you like it. Remember there isn't many more chapters left in the story. I'm going to be sad when it ends. 

COMMENT 

FAN 

VOTE

“Ebony wake up.” I heard someone say to me, they seemed close by my ear. My eyelids fluttered open, and the night sky came into view. It was night time already? How long was I out? More importantly who is the one I was talking about? It was all coming together slowly, hopefully I’ll know the next time I pass out. Wow, I’m actually counting on the next time, never thought I would. I felt a hard slap on my right cheek.

“God damn it, I’m awake.” I yelled at them. I heard Davian’s laughing, he had to put them up to that one, that asshole.

“Come on, were all getting ready to attack.” Davian said, the look in his eyes told me that he passed out too. So we had some things to talk about after our little war is over.

“There is about 10 running the boarders. Another 10 on around the front of the castle.” A guy came over and sat down in front of our fire. I had a plate in front of me eating. The meat from the deer they caught today was nice and tender and melted in my mouth.

“So, Davian, Tessa and me will go in and assassinate the ones by the front, I want 10 to one on each of the runners.” I informed the guys around the fire. They all nodded there head to my statement, and went back to eating the food.

          After everyone was finish with food, we made sure to put out our fires and the ones in human form changed into there other forms. We sent the ones out that would take the runners. And rest will wait till we signal for them to storm the castle, killing any royal guard in sight.

“Make sure it’s a couple to one royal guard!” I called out, I let me wings form and we took off to the front gate. For the signal I will howl into the night. 

          Coming up on the targets, time to get to work. Landing quietly behind the one I snapped his next before he knew what was going on. The bone didn’t even make that loud of a snap, so I figure I wasn’t discovered yet. Moving on to my next target, I killed him in the same manor. I was on my next one, when the growls and snarls came from below. I was up on the roof killing them off while Tessa and Davian were below. They must have been seen. Or someone found a body, either way they knew we were here. I finished off the third one and looked below. Davian was fighting off a guard, Tessa was too. I was still undetected, that was good. The ones on the roof headed down to fight those too so I was alone. Stripping out of my clothes I changed into my wolf form and game the howl. It was low and full warning, just like we talked about. Now they knew I was here. I heard the roar in the distance, after I changed back I pulled on my clothes and grew my wings.

          Landing down beside the guy Davian was fighting. He didn’t even seem to notice me, he was blinded by rage. Davian seemed like he was enjoying messing with this guard so I left it alone and went to go take down another guard. More and more guards, I didn’t even know where they were coming from. We were badly out numbered. Till the howl came and our army came into the battle zone.

          Blood was shed over the earth, it was still early on in the battle. There were more deaths on the Royal guard side then ours. That was a good start to the battle, hopefully we can get through this all and not have a lot of deaths.

“Ebony, into the castle!” Davian screamed out to me, I grabbed the guy I was fighting and snapped his neck. I wasn’t even breaking a sweat. I didn’t know what we were going to do in the castle, but I figure it was important. Running in after him, with Tessa was on my tail.