Chapter 6

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~••~••~•~••~•~•
Nashi P.o.V:
"You guys better not do ANYTHING at all that will make me mad or cause attention!" I reminded Rosemary and Storm.

"Don't worry Nashi! You know me and Storm are very strong and will easily take care of any distractions!" Rosemary assured me.

"Yea as long as it doesn't involve strawberry cake! Jeremy would be the same way!" Storm whispered to me. Bad idea..

"SAY THAT AGAIN STORM AND YOUR BUTT WILL BE HUNG IN THE GUILD HALL FOR EVERYONE TO SEE AND LAUGH AT!" Rosemary boomed. Scary!

"Who's Jeremy?" I asked as the two gave me looks as if I had been living under a rock.

"What?!"

"Oh Jeremy is my twin brother! He's at the guild with my dad right now!" Rosemary told me as Storm started laughing.

"Yea! They're know as the "Angry Cake Duo!" Storm joked. Rosemary hit Storm in the head with a SWORD?!

"OWIE! ROSE! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Storm cried.

"THATS NOT FUNNY YOU STRIPPING MONSTER!"

"Oh- GAH! WHAT!? HOW?" Storm panicked.

'That's gonna be an issue...' I sighed.

When we reached school I was really hoping nobody would notice that there were two mages with me. I hope wrong.

"OH MY GOD! I THAT STORM FULLBUSTER? HAULIE YOU CAN BE A FULLBUSTER IF YOU DATE HIM!" One of Haulies Minions screamed.

"Yeah yeah whatever, He's not cute anyways." Haulie replied ruining Storms confidence.

"Besides, What's he doing with a loser like a Nashi anyways?" Another one of her minions said.

"I only speak truth but, I'm pretty sure there parents forced them to either be bodyguards or just cause they feel bad loser Ally is her friend." Haulie joked. It wasn't funny.

"Well at least she has better taste in fashion than your goodwill collection." Ally defended me. Everyone started laughing.

"WHY I- EEEEEEK!" She screamed as Storm made her fall out of her chair.

'Teaches her' I thought to myself as I sat down in my seat.

"Ok Class!.. Blah blah blah blah blah blah...." The teacher mumbled.

"...And someone requested that there daughter and friends son come to school to learn with us today. I know you can guess who that is.." The teacher announced.

"Storm Fullbuster and Rosemary Fernandes! Come up and tell us about yourself!"

Storm and Rosemary walked up to the board.

"Hi I'm Rosemary Fernandes! I have a twin brother named Jermey Fernandes! I like strawberry cake and using my re-quip magic! Some might say I'm a replica of my mother Erza Fernandes!" Rosemary stated.

"Yo! I'm Storm Fullbuster! I have 2 younger siblings that are twins named Rin and Silvia. I like fighting and using my Ice-make magic. People tell me I look just like my father Gray Fullbuster!" Storm stated.

'Like I knew that!' I thought to myself but my thoughts were intruded by cheering nosies.

'I wonder how moms doing?'

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Lucy P.o.V
"Natsu! If she hurts you THAT much then just dump her!" I told him. He hates his so called, "Girlfriend" Tiffany Schol.

"I can't! She'll kill me! That woman's crazy Luce!" Natsu cried.

"So what's the big deal? Last time I checked you were THE Natsu Dragneel Aka Salamander of Fairy Tail! Your like the strongest mage out there!"

"It just isn't the same! Luce you need to come back so we can have a "reason" to kick her off of Team Natsu!" Natsu begged.

"I'd have to consider that. Nashi still is in school and I'm busy these days!" I reminded him.

"It's just a not the same Luce! If your so concerned about me then you'd do this! YOUR THE ONLY CHANCE I HAVE TO BREAK AWAY!" Natsu said in a whiny tone. It's annoying dealing with a man child sometimes.

"Fine."

———————————————————
I wanted to finish this chapter earlier but I got busy and didn't have time ;-;..

Anyways have a good day/night!