Chapter 11

~•~•~•~•Natsu's POV~•~•~•
I had a thought. Could Nashi be my child? No, Lucy would of told me years ago. I wonder who messed up Lucy's life for the greater good? But why did she leave? Did she think we'd hate her? Does she have a secret boyfriend? Did she have a boyfriend? Was he Nashi's father? All the unanswered questions I wanted to know but I couldn't because Lucy wasn't here.

"Hey flamebrain. You look stressed. What's on your mind? Smashing Lucy?" Gray asked walking over to me.

"The hell would I? She has a child. I was thinking about who Nashi's father was." I slapped his face.

"Good god I was just making a joke Natsu. Don't take it so personally." Gray smirked. I slapped him once more.

"It wasn't funny Gray. Your evil."  I crossed my arms.

Nashi walked over to us.

"You two act like fools. How old are you?" Nashi asked.

"Thirty one."

"You better start acting like it or no ones gonna believe you." She rolled her eyes then walked away. That girls got issues like Lucy.

~•~•~•~With Tiffany: Tiffany POV~•~
"There onto us Miko!" I panicked.

"Calm down Tiffany. We partnered with Raven Tail and they have successful caught Lucy. She's with Samuel and Misu. You can go see if you'd like." Miko said eating a pocky.

"Maybe I will." I grabbed my bag and dramatically walked out of the shed. I was off to Misu and Samuel.

—————————-
I REALLY APOLOGIZE FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM REALLY BUSY WITH LIFE AND OTHER CRAP. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER I SWEAR!