Chapter 11:The Road Back

The next day Gabriel plans to go back to the Kingdom where his father is. He wants to see if his father would approve of his decision of marrying a commoner. Gabriel before thinking of more plans to do, he knew he needed to first ask Ana if she would approve. He wondered if she would be brave and courageous enough to face the risk they will go through. So he got up and prepared for the day after all he needs to do a lot of talking this day.

Jacob and Gareth also got up and accompanied Gabriel in convincing Ana. Gabriel felt joy and got new found strength by his friends. Having them with him made him more confident and brave to face any troubles and opposition. They walked across the village until they reached Ana's house. Gabriel felt his heart pounding in his chest this day would determine the future they would have if Ana would be willing to go and leave this place. Suddenly Gareth left them saying he will be visiting Jane.

Jacob also left and returned to the inn after accompanying Gabriel to Ana's house. He left so he could spend quality quantity time with Clarisse. Gabriel was proud of his friends they all now had their ideal woman who they would want to spend their lives with. Gabriel knocked on the door with the sun shone his back. Instantly the door was opened

by the woman of his dreams none other than Ana. Gabriel entered Ana's house hoping to finally bring her along the palace.

Gabriel immediately asked Ana if she would be willing to go with him and finally face the storms against them. Ana became silent and face down knowing how hard the decision she is facing. With all of her resolve and strength of mind mustered she answered Gabriel.

"Gabriel, for our forever to begin I must go with you. After all your all I have dreamed of what would I do without you."

Gabriel felt great joy filled his heart and said, "Ana I will never leave you nor forsake you. God has given you to me I will ove and cherish you forever and ever."

So Gabriel and Ana prepared for the road back to the kingdom. Ana asked her father's approval wondering if he had really set her free from his care. Ana walking up the stairs to his father's room who is lying in his bed. As Ana entered his father gave her a smile wonderig what it meant. So she quickly asked her father about her coming with Gabriel to start a life they wanted.

Edward smiling while staring at Ana said, "My daughter you've grown to become a woman I believe you are no longer in need of my care. You may go with him I will love you always goodbye my daughter"

Ana was filled with immense happiness she also was proud of his father for being so supportive of her. Ana rusheď