Chapter 12

Vile's POV

"YES NOW! Have I told you that this is REALLY. URGENT. STATE OF EMERGNCY?" For sake, a lot of kids are in trouble.

I rush to pack my things in this cheap shady motel just to look out for the ongoing orphanage. Right now there's only one person who's I'm worried the most.. Marco.

______________________________
Flash Back Year 2015

"Agent Maia have recently caught her first mission. Finally.. Saint Witch, was before I was even born." Says First ever agent that never have been in SAS Academy but got recognition as agent. He's just 10 years old at this time.

"But she got more arrest numbers and mission completed than you boy." Vicktor remarks scanning his resume files to recruit a newbie from MIT or SASA graduates for their team.

"Well at least I solved your professor Mayer's family big mystery."

"Yeah and that's your ticket to straight to SAS but does everyone know that you accidentally solved it? You have your own team Marco, go back to them they'll be worried 10 years old kid is missing in action" Vicktor still seems to be unbothered and still tries to make a pun joke.

"The only M.I.A is you and M.A.I.A. and I'm not just 10 years old kid I'm an agent too as well the youngest agent." Marco not backing down and makes a brag.

Maia entered and snatched the resume files and throws it at Marco's face.

"Stop being such a brag Marco. Vicktor, I have bad news and good news. For me." Maia announced while Vicktor still in shock but also laughing the fact that Maia just snatched the files in his hands and threw it in Marco's face.

"Is the good news includes you still have perfect your throwing ability skills ..." Vicktor cut off by Marco "Or bad news is that she threw the file in my young face..."

"Neither." Maia replies both.

"Please do tell." Vicktor listening Maia.

"We have the new recruit for our team. This person knows how to do everything form gadgets, trackers, fixing, hacking, lookout,"

"Just say it. Who is it?"

"Bad news"

A sliding doors for the team office opens. A tipsy girl who stuffed her face with every free snacks and vodka there is in SAS. There goes bad news. Unlike other SASA new graduates introduced in SAS, She's definitely not wearing a working outfit nor uniform instead she's wearing stained shirt and a hello kitty pajama pants that hurts everyone's eyes when they see her.

But Marco finds her interesting. He thought this 18 years old girl is interesting.

"Hi, I'm...mfff..Vile.. Saint Witch mfff. they call..." She chews her cheesy puffs.

Marco rushes his hand out to shake Viles hand "I'm agent Marco, the youngest agent around here."

Vile licks her fingers covered in cheese powder and wipes them in her hello kitty pajama before she shakes her hand with Marco. Marco doesn't get bother by her actions.

Vile tries to shake hands with Vicktor but He just stares at it and gives her a smudge smile. "Vicktor."

"Oh, you're the one who's also trying to catch me in the poker game! I didn't know you look like that."

"I'm Maia's partner of course I have to catch you as well. Wait, what do you mean by Look Like That?" Vicktor got offended by Vile's words.

"You look like Finnish version of James Bond. I guess you didn't 'finish' me. Get it ?" Vile trying to make a joke but only Marco is laughing Vile points at Marco giving that sign 'this kid gets me' nodding.