Chapter 30.5

(Ps. I don't mean to offend Chinese People)
Especially to who speaks Mandarin. It's a hard language and I have already picked up the location so,
I apologize if I offended anyone or being so uncultured.
I will reflect on my actions, and next time, I may write another book that has placed setting on China with the reflection.
And to my Mandarin class, especially to my teacher, I'm so sorry Sensei Yasei Yang.

_________________________________________________________

Beijing China.

Room field with old ladies playing Mahjong, gossiping about Rose and Greg Liu, the most dangerous mafia gang combined. Different talks and stories about them, when they entered the room it was quiet. But after they went to their own VIP gambling room, the mouths open wide, chattering here and there.

Vile and Maia on the undercover as tourists, because they are.

And the author avoids as much for her shame that she, in fact, failed her class in Mandarin.

Vile and Maia sits one table trying to get in VIP. They're in undercover so, it doesn't really matter what they look like as long as it's not the usual look they used to cause that's no use.

They gambled as much, wear expensive clothes and pieces of jewelry, all the things that make them the eye of the table. They played really good and quite very understanding, especially to Vile. She doesn't fiddle computers for nothing. She knows strategic games.

Maia, on the other hand, knew how to manipulate and communicate with Vile secretly in code. She graduated in SAS Academy for nothing. She learned a lot in her school days.

Both made them very noticeable in the area, they were named and label as 'Foreign Gold Hands' just by 3 games. It made wonders for Mandarin Gossip around Mahjong gamblers. This made them climb their way up to the VIP gambling room.

VIP GAMBLING ROOM

It was dim, but also enough light for them to see people. It's like a garage storage room and it filled with TV's that surveillance's around ground mahjong gamblers and various gears. The room was narrow but enough to have one big table for the game. One person came to see them already have known the fact she was watching them through the TV.

"好久不见!" (long time no see!) Rose directly hugs Vile.
Rose was there but Greg wasn't. Agent Maia scans her eyes in the room looking for Greg.
"Did you guys know it's us but still watch us for an hour like an idiot with those aunties?!" Vile face turns into red for all the unnecessary gamble.
Maia looks at Vile again with a questionable look. "You understand Chinese too?"
Vile gives Maia 'so-so' or 'a little' expression "Well only a little bit of here and there." Vile answers.
Greg also came out after a while with his people.
"Great! 你来了!" (Great You're here!) Vile very happy to see Greg was in the same

Rose chuckles "Go ahead and say your greetings before we kill you two."

"可以了吗?" Vile last words to Rose and Greg before she nods to Agent Maia both agree to attack.

Weapons vary. Whatever they can reach within their hands. Maia even took all the Mahjong tiles and mercilessly feeds them to the recipient victim.
Tiles were flying left to right, tables are flipped, lots of Bruce Lee action. Just another day of action for the two agents.

It didn't take long for them to kill everyone in the room cause it was so easy to reach everything in a narrow room. Vile notice one specific tile in Greg's pocket. A special Mahjong gold tile got a mark on it and she knew what that was.

Vile was brought back to the time they were in London, after the rooftop scene, she went to Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, And London museums, innocent days really.

China Dynasty gift to Britain, a special tile that was stolen British museum. That tile has changed a little. It was forged. The mark was different carved.

But, William Dunmbert is dead. Who else could have stolen something?

"A treasure was forged. Carved using probably Scottish sgian-dubh. I can tell from the trail." Vile examines the tile once more."I can also tell the Chinese character written is also different."

Vile caught Maia's attention "Scottish sgian-dubh?"

"Yeah."

"That old hag. That's my knife she's using!"

"I guess this is the next clue, it says, 路途愉快! 'Bon Voyage!' ?"

"I got it. Back to London. A picnic you'll never forget."

Both leave the cold-blooded murder scene.

_______________________________________________________________

可以了吗?

Is it okay?

When you try to leave ahead before anyone else, you ask permission.

________________________________

Note:
Maia's knife is out. I feel like Combat knife is way too mainstream so, I decided Scottish sgian-dubh will be her special knife.
Also,
If you read the flash back, Maia and Hero met at the family bbq picnics.
I don't mind people skipping my stories cause I know a lot of my friends and family does.

This is a short chapter I know, and author haven't been interacting much before and I'm sorry.

Please give a comment, vote, and shareeeee..