Chapter 19

The Kisato's talks to Greg. It's an secret interrogation as they have recordings all over the place. Would Greg be smart to know that?

"So,how do you like staying here?" Greg asking Vile as he eats a spoonful of rice munching them and swallow and Vile has that imagination of slitting his throat but probably it's not the best time yet.

"Well I have no friends in afternoon to talk to, sometimes it gets bored." Vile casually answers before she has her spoonful of rice too.
Rice is life.

"Great dinner Mrs. Kisato." Alexa compliments the food that Vile didn't actually prepared but they're in undercover so who's going to give a sh*t right?

"Oh thank you Sandra, that's so nice of you. I can see you finished your plate already. Do you want to eat more?" Vile asks starving Alexa probably haven't been eating for weeks down with other poor kids that badly needs to be save.

Greg has probably noticed about Alexa's attitude of girl in starvation so he just add "My girl, has been always a big eater." Greg chuckles.

Marco infuriates by this man and also probably concerned about Alexa so he rushes to finish his plate and says to Alexa

"hey, you wanna see my room?" He suggest Alex and Greg answered for Alexa "Sandra would love that."

So they both went to an upstairs room leaving the adults down in the dining room.

Marco rushes her in 'his room' and quickly ask Alexa "How in the h*ll did they capture again?"

Alexa smudge smile and softly replies "I thought if I try to find kids that have been captured and held like what they did in London then maybe I could save them." She confessed.

Marco in disbelief "Alexa, you know this is a risky type of situation! Not because you helped me to save the last one you could also have saved this one!" Marco tries to get his point and his voice getting louder scolding Alexa.

"I was hoping to see you and Vile again. You save us then fade like a bubble." Alexa again adds her confession to Marco who's face turns into red.

"That's our job, you shouldn't be out here! This is gonna be the last time we're going to save your ass!" Marco madness making his voice louder

and a voice from downstairs asks "Is everything okay up there?!" 

Marco tries to breathe 'inhale' 'exhale' before replying
"Yeah! We're just playing!" Marco turns on the video games but leave it behind playing on the flat screen tv.

Alexa chimes "They're all inside the boat. The kids. Old cruise ship, I think."

"I'm gonna be sold as well later."
Marco looks at Alex who just burst into tears, shaking. Marco hugs and shush her.

________________________

Back in SAS NY.

Maia's POV

I let Hero come with us for his safety that Hailey and William got away again. We're not getting the feedback about it yet. We decided that we should continue our mission but was held back by one commissioner when she came to our team office.

"Why are you here? Didn't I give you a month or week off?" She asked me.

"Well it was an emergency so I got here. With Hero again." I say really it was with Nana on loose and William on the plane.

"Oh, okay... I'm here to dismiss this team forever." She announced the commissioner officer just said like it's easy .

It's like breaking up with someone you can't handle so you go 'I'm breaking up with you bye.' Then leaves.
This got us just staring at her in confusion and disbelief.

"Just kidding!" She laughs.

This SAS people again are twisted.

"I'm actually giving you all a break. Like holiday cause it's going to be Christmas and there's a replacement agents for that." She says smiling before walking out.

"Uh, okay. I haven't started my real job yet" Red Scarlett sighs and flops down the FMI.

Hero again starts wandering around the team office fiddling around.

Marco's POV

The things got silent. I try to understand what Alexa says everything about this hideout and boats where they keep the kids. I think she might have said something about the missing of team agents in an island where the kids supposed to be stayed before they get sold shipping them back and forth in old boat or cruise ship. A rumble noise gets louder and louder downstairs. Alexa got too afraid so she squeezed my clothes that she had been crying on.

"Stay close we're going to check out what happened downstairs" I say to Alexa and she nods staying close at my back.

Step by step we go down in the stairs. The blood was scattered in walls, the recording and hidden cameras were broken, my heart beating fast as I rush it look for Vile. No please, not her. Please tell me she's safe. Saw the body of two agent Kai and his partner who's supposed to be on standby. I start to have the same feeling as Alexa.

Terrified.

Fear to one thing I see, there Vile laying down .. a spilled vodkas in her hands..

SH*T sh*t sh*t SH*T nooo nooo no this can't be I rush in to check her pulse. Thank god shes still alive I tried to wake her up .. not waking up. I screamed and yelled "PARTNER ! Vile! Wake up! Hey!" and shake her to shoulder nothing works.

I leaned into her lips trying to check her breathing but then I noticed her tongue. I'm familiar with this mission case I had a month ago,

She's been poisoned.

I quickly grab the agent phone to call my team and hoping they could get the poison before it digest her and kill her.

She can't die.

The team came as they only standby on the next house they quickly swooped in Vile in transfer and got to call SCC . Kai's team grieving the fact that their leaders are gone. They say they didn't get any emergency sign from Kai except for his partner agent I guess.
Alexa hands me a piece of paper before she's been taken again with this time safety protection for kids 163 bantay banta. I probably have heard it somewhere but that's not the time.

I read the piece of paper that was handed to me.

I have no time to get you guys so you guys are lucky bastard. Kids am I rayt? Will be back for you two..
Greg

He doesn't have time to get us but has time to write this?