Versace on the Floor

AN: Another 'things get steamy' warning. Enjoy ;)

Dianne's hand stroked over Joe's thigh as they sat impossibly close in the back of the car.

"You did so good tonight" she whispered. "I was so proud watching you."

Joe smiled, turning to face her. He watched as her eyes roamed over his face and body. "And I can't get over how good you look in that suit" she said quietly, biting her lip.

Joe smiled, his eyes never leaving hers. The anticipation had been building between them all night. Dianne had got off her flight from Australia just a few hours ago. She had showered, changed and made her way straight over to meet him at the location where he would be filming the New Year's Eve countdown. 

His heart had raced the moment he had seen her. He had not stopped thinking about her- her smell, her touch, her laugh- since she had left. It was like he had been dehydrated and she was the only thing that could quench his thirst. He was desperate to drink all of her in. To have her to himself. From the look in her eyes when they broke apart after their first reunion kiss, Joe was certain Dianne felt the same.

"Almost home" Joe whispered, his thumb rubbing circles into the bare skin just above her knee. Dianne closed her eyes and leaned back into her seat, indulging in the moment. She had been excited to see Joe. To see him work, and to enjoy their evening. But, since their midnight kiss, she had been desperate to get him alone. To show him how much she had really missed him.

"Here we go, mate" the driver turned to Joe. "Enjoy the rest of your night. And Happy New Year."

Joe thanked the driver as Dianne got out of the car. The January air was cold and she wasn't dressed entirely appropriately, but she had a feeling that the shivers running through her body were less to do with the temperature and more to do with the handsome, suited man currently walking towards her.

Joe reached for her hand as he pushed open the door to his building. "Come on." Dianne followed him, still smiling. They reached the lift and Joe pressed the button for the top floor. As the doors closed, Dianne turned to him and squeezed his hand. Her eyes stared into his, daring him to make the first move. He did, crashing his lips into hers as the lift travelled upwards towards his penthouse apartment.

The doors opened, and they broke apart. Joe walked out first, still holding Dianne's hand. He pulled out his keys, fumbling with them as he tried to get the door open. Dianne wasn't helping things. She had stood behind him, her breasts gently pressing into his back as her lips trailed kisses along his neck. Taking a breath and trying to calm himself down so he could focus on the task in hand, Joe finally got into his apartment. Turning to face his girlfriend, he pulled her through the door and slammed it closed. Joe looked her up and down, taking in the sight of her after what felt like so long apart.

His hand reached up to brush through her hair, his thumb stroking across her cheek. He leaned closer and pressed his lips gently against hers, pushing her back against the wall. Dianne's hand reached under his jacket, stroking against his side over his white shirt as their kiss deepened. Their lips moved against one another's, never breaking apart for more than a moment. Their hands roamed over still-clothed skin, desperately pulling one another closer.

Joe's hands found the hem of Dianne's dress, pushing it up slightly as he caressed her toned thigh. Dianne lifted her leg, wrapping it around Joe and pulling him closer. Breaking apart, Dianne smiled up at her boyfriend.

"Shall we take this upstairs?" she asked, her voice sultry. Joe nodded, unable to form words, and offered her his hand.

They reached the bedroom and Dianne walked towards the large window, looking out at the city below them. It was an amazing view and the best part was that all the apartment's windows were tinted so that they could see out, but the world outside couldn't see in.