Becoming His.

*Edited*

It was the middle of the year and you had a big football game and asked me to cheer you on in the stands, me being your favorite bracket Buddie I agreed even though neither of us had braces anymore we would forever be each others bracket buddies.

You had acted as if none of the events that went down in the treehouse ever happened and tbh it hurt like hell but what could I do? You were still with Nadia and as far as I knew y'all were happy and in love. I slipped on one of your hoodies that you'd left at my house,I had on black leggings and a tie dye T-shirt underneath your gray hoodie,my long hair was curled in ringlets cascading down my back and I had on some mascara with a light layer of cherry flavored lip gloss. I had on our friendship bracelet that we had made in art class in fourth grade,with beads that read "Bracket buddies 4 life" I still wore mine but you rarely wore yours anymore....

I took one last look at myself in the mirror before rushing outside and jumping in the passenger seat of Lauren's car "hey kenz!" She said with a dopey smile "hey lolo!" I giggled,she turned the music up before pulling out of my driveway and turning the block towards the school.

We both looked at each other as we walked through the school hallways and giggled,only some people took the hallways to get to the field,most people who weren't lazy just walked around the school but us being the lazy human beings we are we took the shortcut and quickly ran through the halls,our hands clasped together as we we kept giggling, but then something happened we did not expect. The whole football team came down the hall we were running down and looked at us with smirks,most likely taking the shortcut to the guys locker room which was at the front of the school for some odd reason. I stopped giggling and let go of Lauren's hand cowering back a little, I don't know why that scared me so much it just did "hey guys!" I heard your voice shout from the group of guys. But I didn't answer,it hurt to look at you so and jist pretend that i didn't break down in front of you,so I didn't. I turned around and started walking away "Kenz? Where are you going?" Lauren said,grabbing my wrist and turning me around I frowned "I don't know..."I whispered...i had no idea what was happening to me...it felt as though my emotions had just exploded in the pit of my stomach and were pulling at my heart,killing the happiness that I had felt just minutes before "what's wrong?"you asked,tears spilled from my eyes when I heard Nadia's voice ask what was wrong "I don't know..." I exclaimed,a little louder then intended "I'm so lost right now. I was happy just a second ago what happened?" More tears spilled from my eyes "thank god I'm wearing water proof mascara" I chuckled with a frown as I wiped away the tears that soaked my cheeks "kenz?" Nadia asked "yeah?" I asked with a sniffle "we need to talk now!" she demanded,from the corner of my eye I saw your eyes widen at the  demand "why?" I asked,my voice clear of sadness.Newly formed anger now bubbled in my veins,she had the nerve to act like I did something wrong after all she did to me. Um I think not. "Did you hear that Lauren?"Nadia said turning towards Lauren with wide eyes "she's mad! I told you she hates me" she let out a sob and hugged lauren "she does not hate you Nads...." Lauren said rubbing her back "what the hell?" I was so confused at this point my emotions were scattered all over the place and Nadia was pulling this crap?"Nadia had this big conspiracy theory that you secretly hated her! I told her she was dumb for even thinking that and I know I'm right. So plz kenz tell her that you don't hate her!" Lauren said,her voice calm as she rubbed Nadia's back....I thought about it for a minute before whispering "n--no" lauren looked at me "what?!?!" I took a deep breath and said it louder this time "I said no! I can't tell her that because I'd be lying" Nadia pulled away from Lauren and looked at me with glossy eyes "Nadia Turner,I officially hate you!" She let out another sob before asking "why?" I heard some whispers coming from the football team and watched as Nadia ran into Johnny's arms when I didn't answer. I let a single tear slip out of my eye in anger as I scoff "and yet you ask me why?" my lips curl up into an amused smile when I see you turn around and look at me,almost as if you weren't angry at me for just admitting that I hated your girlfriend. Nadia went to say something but I didn't give her the chance,I grabbed Lauren's hand and pushed my way past the jocks,making my way to the field.