⛈Thunder⛈

------------------——————————
This takes place a year after kenz and John started dating. It's the scene where kenz and Nadia make up
----------------———————————
★Nadia's POV★

Kenzie had agreed to meet with me by the bleachers at school. So here I was,sitting in the middle of the bleachers with my buried in my hands. I heard the sound of feet hitting the metal steps,when I look up I see kenzie. Wearing an oversized band T-shirt with ripped jeans with some vans. She took a seat next to me and her and I made brief eye contact before looking out at the empty field "I'm sorry I whisper watching her rake her fingers through her long wavey brown hair from the corner of my eye. "Good!"she said "you should be!"

"I know..."I whispered "I want my best friend back. I'm sorry for what I did and I want you back!" She looked at me "are you asking me to just forget what you did?" I shook my head and bit my lip,trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall "no I'm asking you to forgive me!" I pleaded "can you do that?"

"I don't know...you hurt me. you knew I loved him yet you still took him from me." She said,her tears had already started falling "why did you do it?and I want the truth"

"To be honest the truth is I was jealous that you'd find love and ditch me to be with him."I said with a slight chuckle "childish ikr..."she looked at me and smiled "very childish" we hugged and then the sky rumbled,as if it was hungry and hadn't eaten in days. We laughed and stood up "I better get going..."she said I nodded and started following her to the parking lot. I walked over to my car and got in with a sigh,I didn't want to go home just to hear my parents fighting...I pull out my phone and send a quick text to my younger sister ruby that I won't be coming home tonight and pull out of the parking lot. I drove all around town and then parked in the walmart parking lot and went to look in my trunk,I dug through it for a second before pulling a big bag out and putting it in the backseat,I dig through the na before pilling out my toothbrush cash and some toothpaste. I slip it into my little purse and make my way into the store to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth I went back to my car I pulled out the pink blanket and the black neck pillow that I kept in my car and put the drivers seat down all way and laid down. I put the pillow around my neck and covered up after locking all the doors thank the lord that my windows are totally black from the outside so nobody could see me but I could see them. I fell asleep to the sound of droplets of rain hitting my car.