Chapter 9 - Clarification

Y/n's POV

"Please help me," you say to Namjoon.
Namjoon shakes his head. "We have to tell the others."
Your heart explodes. You knew it was the right thing to do, to tell the others.... wait others?
"What do you mean by others?" You ask
You don't want the staff to find out. If they do, then they might leak it to the media, and then everybody in the world will find out. And then you will be exposed. And then Mr.Creep will be arrested and you will go to jail. And...
"The other members."
Huh? You look at Namjoon.
"Who?"
He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.
"The other members."
"Oh."

After a moment of silence Namjoon gets up. "Come on." He holds out his hand and you take it.
He helps you stand up and he walks towards the door.
"I'd recommend changing first..."
You realize that he forgot your name.
"Y/n," you say.
He grits his teeth. "Yeah, y/n."
He closes the door behind him leaving you alone.
You shiver for being cold. Not a coldness that you feel when a hard breeze hits you or when you are soaked in ice cold water. No. This coldness is rooted deep down into your bones and heart. You feel helpless, weak. You hate this feeling.
You look back in the bathroom mirror and hiss.
This is not you.
You look into Taehyung's closet and put on a pair of jeans with a plain white T-shirt.
You actually hit yourself on the forehead because you were legitimately spending ten minutes looking for a bra.
Wow y/n, just wow.

Once you are done changing you go out the door Namjoon went. He's waiting for you leaning his head against the wall with eyes closed. He looks so peaceful.
He opens his eyes at your presence and motions for you to follow him.
You enter a lounge area with five other boys and you quickly hold on to Namjoon's arm. You're intimidated.
One boy with pink hair gets up and shakes his head.
"Ya Taehyung. 왜 늦 나요? 모두가 화가 나," (Why are you late? Everybody is mad).
You blink your eyes twice. Huh?
Namjoon sighs.
"Jiminie, 여러분 모두와 토론할 필요가 많이 있습니다," (There's a łøt I need to discuss with all of you). He looks at every boy in the room.
He sits down on a couch and tells you to sit down next to him.
You obey and sit as close to him as possible. You don't know why, but being close to him gives you comfort. A reassurance that you are not alone. At least one person knows your story, and for that you will always be grateful.
Namjoon sucks his teeth.
"Aish! 오늘날의 모든 일은," (Of all days, it had to be today) he says to himself.
He clasps his hands together and first points at the boy with pink hair.
"Y/n, this is Jimin."
You nod your head, and the other members are scowling.
A boy with brown hair snaps at Namjoon. "Ya 뭐하세요? 우리는 이미 늦게, 우리는 더 이상 시간을 낭비 할 수 없습니다," (What are you doing? We are already late. We can't waste anymore time).
Namjoon points to that boy.
"That is Yoongi, Hyung."
He points to another boy and goes down left to right.
"That is Jin Hyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok."
You nod your head. It's going to take time to learn their names, but you are confident you will soon.
Namjoon sighs and begins his speech. He talks about everything. From the moment he first walked in, to the part where your name is y/n, to the experiment, and the fact that you speak English. No korean at all."
The other members wear expressions such as confusion, disbelief, anger, and worry.
"Really?" Jin asks in English. He looks at you.
"Ya Taehyung!"
Namjoon sighs. "She is not Taehyung."
Everybody jumps up in horror.
"그녀는 여자 입니까?" (She is a woman?).
Namjoon translates for you, and you put your head down in shame.
"Yes," You say weakly. Then as if something snapped, you start crying. You pull your knees towards your face and you cry into your arms.
You are so sorry. It's your fault that they lost Taehyung, it's your fault that they are in this situation.
It's all your fault. Your shoulders jump up and down from your crying. The tears fall down without hesitation.
Then you feel a hand rub your hand.
"Ya Taehyungie..."
You shake your head and wipe the tears away.
"I'm not Taehyung!"
The other members widen their eyes in shock. You clench your jaw and remind yourself to take big deep breaths.
"My name is y/n. Everything Namjoon has told you is true. I don't know how to prove to you guys..." but before you can finish everyone exclaims in shock.
"Wa?"
"Wow."
"Huh?"
Jin, you think, jumps out of his seat and walks to you. He places a hand on your head.
"No Taehyung?"
You shake your head.
You look at Namjoon and he shakes his head as well. "아니... (No).
Yoongi scowls. "우리는 가야 해요. 우리의 콘서트에 무슨 일이 일어날 거 야?" (We have to go. What's going to happen to our concert?).
Everybody freezes. What is going to happen with the concert?
Namjoon looks at you.
"We will figure something out."
You hope desperately that that's true.