Chapter 11 - Daily Life

Taehyung's POV

She wants me to do all that?
She is in accelerated classes for school, she cleans, cooks, feeds and maintains all her pets. She plays the cello.
Taehyung wants to slap himself, but that would mean slapping y/n's body and he can't do that.
He looks intently at the mirror and sighs. Is this girl pretty?
He observes her face and touches it. She has acne, she has a double chin, and her hair is a mess. Then he looks at her body, and notices that she is overweight.
Why is she overweight?
He pulls at her stomach and can feel the flab of skin. He lets go feeling that he is violating her body. He hates this.
He can't help but feel that he is shorter, and heavier.
He looks at her arms and notices stretch marks. He sighs. This is no good.
So he decides on something. A decision that he hopes he won't regret.
He is going to take care of this body, her body.
He is going to exercise.
He is going to eat healthy.
And he will do his best to apply the best treatments for her skin.
He is going to help this girl.
Why?
Why is he doing this?
Taehyung looks deep into the girl's eyes and grins.
Is this girl pretty?
He thinks so.

*******************************************

Y/n told him that he needs to clean the house. So he begins to pick around. He picks up clothes on the ground and puts them in the washing machine. He does the dishes, vacuums, mops, and cleans the tank of the lizard.
He plays a little with their two dogs. He has grown very fond of them.
One is an Australian Shepard and the other a Yorkie. Then he notices a black tail waving in the air behind the corner.
That black tail belongs to a cat. A beautiful cat that has green eyes.
He coos and picks the cat up.
Are you a boy or a girl?
Oh, you are a boy.
He scratches behind the ears, and the cat purrs.
So pretty.
Taehyung puts him down, and eats a sandwich for lunch. Then his phone rings. On the screen it says Grandma.
His heart quickens as he answers. Y/n told him never to miss her parents' or grandma's calls because they will grow suspicious.
"Hello?"
"Oh my baby... are you okay? I heard you were sick. I made you some chicken soup. Why don't you come down?"
Taehyung is frozen.
"Umm.."
"Okay. I'll see you in a few seconds."
She hangs up leaving Taehyung shaking. He blinks his eyes repeatedly before processing the whole situation.
Y/n told him that her grandma lives downstairs.
He sighs and quickly looks up some English phrases.
HELLO
HOW ARE YOU?
GOOD
THANK YOU
PLEASE
I AM SICK
THROAT HURTS

He goes down the stairs to Grandma.
When he walks into the room he notices a kitchen that has a door leading to a bathroom, a den, and a dining room. The smell of chicken dances around his nostrils and he smiles.
Grandma looks at him, and he tries to act as normal as possible.
First mistake: he bows down.
Grandma looks taken aback. "Oh my y/n. Since when did you start bowing?"
Taehyung scratches the back of his head.
"Uhh..."
"Well get you meal. Come on, before it gets cold."
Taehyung grabs the plate with two hands. "Thank you."
Grandma simply nods her head.
"Come on."
Taehyung follows her into the dining room and he begins eating. Grandma smiles.
"How is it?"
Taehyung laughs nervously. "Good."
"Do you like it?"
"Uhh please?"
Grandma raises her eyebrows. "Please?"
"Uhh..." Taehyung looks at his phone.
"Oh uh! I am sick."
Grandma looks suspicious.
"I am aware of that."
Taehyung starts coughing.
"Throat hurts," He says with a scratchy voice. Grandma sighs.
"Well, now that I see you, you don't look sick. And if you don't want to talk to me, fine."
Grandma picks up her plate and walks to the kitchen.
He feels so guilty right now.
How is he going to survive and trick y/n's family.
He makes another goal, this time mentally.
He is going to learn English.

Right after he happily finishes this meal.