Gerard Way (Teacher AU) {Part 2}

Summary
It's been a while since you first met Gerard, and the two of you have become close.
So close your students can see the tension between the two of you.
And Gerard decides the two of you should talk about it.
------------------------------

"I'll see you after 5th" Gerard winks, the two of you walking into your separate classrooms. You shake your head, walking towards the door to your classroom with a light blush on your cheeks.

You open it, allowing students to pile in, a few whispers here and there from seemingly suspicious students.

For a while now your students have been asking questions about the relationship between you and Mr. Way next door, but the lack of answers given by you has lead them to start murmurs among the bunch of them and their mutuals.

"Miss Y/l/n is blushing"

"That's because she's been talking to Mr. Way again"

"It's a good job we spoke to Anthony and his lot about-"

Silence falls across the room as the projection screen slams against the wall "Enough chatter everyone, we have two weeks until the competition deadline and if we want that prize we've got to crack on, all your work is in the folder where you left it" you cringe at the sound of chair legs scraping against the floor, students hurriedly getting their work.

"Excuse me" you jump slightly at the soft sound of Gerard's voice above you.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't hear you come in, or see, or-"

"It's fine, I didn't mean to interrupt anything" his eyes start to drift towards your desk, causing you to panic and pull your sketchbook towards you, so far you knock it off of the table.

"No, you weren't interrupting. I was just doodling, you know how I get" you laugh sheepishly, kicking your book under your desk. "What did you want Ge- Mr. Way?" He raises an eyebrow, a playful look in his eyes.

"I just wanted to know how your class was getting on. After all, when you lose-"

You stand, "bold of you to assume we're going to lose, Mr. Way. How about you go attend to your crowd at the door rather than distracting me. And my students." He looks over his shoulder, seeing half the class piled at the door, watching around the door frame. He turns his attention next to your class, not one student still doing work, all eyes fixated on the two of you.

"How about we finish this later?" 

"That is rather inappropriate given the situation, don't you think?" You cross your arms.

"I mean we can finish it like that if you want"

"Gerard" you gasp, taken aback by his comment. He smirks, tucking his hands into his pockets.

"Meet me in the parking area after this lesson" without waiting for you to say anything or refuse he turns and glides into the other room, closing the door behind him. You stand for a few seconds after, staring in the direction of the other classroom.

"None of you are to utter a word of what's just happened to anyone"