Chapter Two - "Please, help me."

*Warning! This chapter contains some disturbing themes such as violence, controlling relationships and obvious hints at rape. I will put another warning before and after the worst part. It isn't that bad, to me, but I thought some people might appreciate the warning.*

After a few minutes of the father and daughter watching T.V happily, they were interrupted by the sound of a horn going off. Madeline kissed her dad on the cheek and said goodbye before leaving the house and walking up to her boyfriends car.

Bryan Carter was definitely known as the 'bad boy' type even though he was also a jock. He was very popular, everyone at school knew him and he had the reputation of a player but he never cheated on Madeline. They started dating over three years ago, back when they were quite young but Maddie was sure it was true love.

She couldn't have been more wrong.

When Madeline got in the car, she greeted him with a kiss, expecting him to say 'morning' like he always did but instead he grabbed her wrist tightly, making her gasp in pain.

"What are you doing?" She whimpered. "You're hurting me."

"That's the point." He gritted his teeth before starting the car and driving with one hand, the other still on her wrist. "I saw you with that guy, kissing him on the cheek like your his but you're not! You're mine. Do you need a reminder?"

Madelin shook her head quickly, scared of what was about to happen to her.

"No, he was no one. Bryan, please believe me." She whimpered and begged.

The young Carter boy pulled up outside his house, knowing no one was home since his parents were away on business like they always were. He finally let go of her wrist to leave the car and go over to her side. He opened the door to her side and grabbed her hand to pull her out. He looked at her, with a kinder look than what she was used to.

"Of course I believe you, sweetheart." He said which made her panic again. Bryan only called her sweetheart when bad things were about to happen. "But I still need to punish you for touching another man like that."

Bryan dragged her into his house, yanking her inside despite her protests. He pulled her into his room where she was in for an hour of pain and punishment.

******

Madeline McCall walked down the hallway of Mystic Falls High School but if it wasn't for Bryan's arm around her waist, she'd be limping. Even though it was him that hurt her, she still felt the need to blame herself. Or maybe it was just Bryan getting into her head. But she should have been more careful, or not done it at all. The strawberry blonde knew how he got when she was with other guys or if it was just a simple kiss on the cheek. It was her own fault.

"I'll see you after class, babe." Bryan said, kissing her on the side of her head.

"Bye." Madeline said, watching him walk away.

When in public he acted sweet, or at least sweeter then he actually was. At school, he was still the jock, the popular bad boy who could get any girl he wanted but he was with Madeline because he knew she was too afriad to do anything about their 'after school activities'.

The McCall girl walked down the corridor, trying her hardest not to limp and give anything away. Bryan would kill her if any one suspected anything. Even though she was a vampire, she was still so powerless against him. You see, he was a vampire as well but unlike her, he knew how to use his abilities. When she was just human, the pain was even worse but he could always compel her to stay silent and still. When he figured out she was turned, he injected her with vervain before he did anything to make it more painful and make it take longer for her to heal.