Chapter Four - "Dangerous? No, they're not dangerous, especially not to me."

After school had finally ended, Madeline told Caroline she was going to the Mikaelson Manor to ask Klaus and Elijah more about their brothers. Apparently, they were daggered by Nik because he wanted to keep them safe from their father and she had no idea how long it'd be until he wakes them up.

So anyway, she was taking a calming stroll through the woods to get to the mansion but because it was still day, Maddie wasn't too worried about Bryan coming out of nowhere again. She followed the mate bond pull that was aching for her and her mates to be together, and she just let it take her to them

After a few minutes of walking in silence, she came across the Mikaelson Mansion. She smiled at the feeling she was suddenly engulfed with when in its presence.

Madeline walked up to the front door and knocked, rather loudly. She waited for a moment before the door was opened to reveal the noble Original.

"Hi, Eli." Maddie beamed up at him.

"Hello, my dear." Elijah greeted her. "What are you doing here? We weren't expecting you back so soon."

"I wasn't going to but... I wanted to ask you and Nik about Finn and Kol." Maddie told him.

"Oh?" He questioned, not expecting it.

"Yes well, I was talking to Caroline at school and she suggested that, to ease my worries about them, I should talk to you about them."

"Of course, come on in." Elijah opened the door further so she could come in.

Madeline smiled in 'thanks' as she entered the home of the Original brothers, soon to be Original family.

The McCall girl walked towards the living room, where she could feel Niklaus's presence. She started to walk slightly faster, excited to see him again and please the voice in her head telling her to be with him at all times.

When she arrived in the living room, she saw Nik with his legs laid over the couch and he was drawing something in his sketch pad.

"Hi, Nik." Maddie greeted him.

He looked up, not surprised with her presence because he could smell Madeline's signature scent the moment she stepped foot onto the premises.

"Hello, Love." He said, smiling at the blush that grew on her face. "What brings you here?"

"I wanted to talk to you and Eli about Kol and Finn." She told him.

"Oh?" Was his response, which amused Maddie slightly because it was the same as Elijah's.

"Yeah, since they are my mates also, I thought you could tell me more about them," Madeline explained.

"Of course, Love," Klaus said as Elijah walked back into the room.

The Hybrid swung his legs around so his feet were placed firmly on the floor so there was enough room for Maddie to sit down next to him.

"I assume you've accepted our mate bond then?" Klaus asked as the strawberry blonde sat down beside him.

"I had a dream last night, a soulmate dream. There's no point in denying it anymore." Maddie shrugged.

"What was it about?" Elijah asked, now that he was sitting on the armchair that sat opposite his soulmate and brother.

"Well, it started with just you," Maddie spoke to Elijah. "We were in the Victorian era, I think. You were taking me to the theatre, but you had a surprise for me. You wouldn't tell me what it was, so I didn't speak to you the entire way there." The strawberry blonde continued. "When we got out of the carriage, Nik was waiting for us." Maddie smiled up at the Hybrid.