MI V/S DD

Today, MI v/s DD match was there. Oh!  My I was super duper excited, I would see Hardik playing live for the first time. He said that I should come there by 7'o clock. As I was punctual I reached there on time but there was no sign of him.
" Such an unpunctual man I have loved. " I murmured.
" Yes, I know I am unpunctual."
Suddenly Hardik came beside me and we shared a smile.
" Come I will make you meet all the players of MI. " he held my hand and took me to the place where all the players were. I was very happy to see all the players, Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhaji Paji, Lasith Malinga and so many other people. I sat in the VIP stand with Ritsy ( Rohit Sharma's wife). MI had won the toss and choose to bat first. It wasn't a good batting performance, wickets fell frequently and at last the score was 131/9.
The atmosphere was very dull in the dressing room because it was very important for the MI to win the match for the qualifier. I and Rits crossed our fingers hoping for the best.
It was a terrific performance by mi's bowlers. MI won the match by 11 runs.

Me and Ritika Ma'am went to dressing room. They all were very happy. As I saw Hardik I went towards him and hugged him very tightly. Everyone started to stare us. I realised that I should control my emotions, so I came back my original position.
" Oh!  We don't have any problem." Rohit Sir said and then they all started to laugh. I thought it was better to leave. I said Goodbye to everyone and Hardik said,                                                   " Wait, I am also coming!"
He came behind me.
" OK bye! And sorry for embarrassing you. " I said.
" It's Ok"
Then he came nearer to me, my heartbeat became faster. He came more near to me and bent towards me. His lips were just a few inches away from mine. I thought he is going to kiss me, so I closed my eyes but he didn't kiss me instead he smiled and said, " I have my whole life to do all this. " Then he gave me a gentle hug and kissed my forehead.
Oh god! The most loving thing is a kiss on your forehead.