He is back!!

When Hardik went back, I went back to my room. I was very happy. I wasn't able to believe that MR. PANDA loved
me. OMG! OMG! i had a boyfriend that too me. Panda- THE INDIAN CRICKETER. I was so enthusiastic that I was dancing around my whole room. I wasn't able to believe it. When he hugged me that feeling!! When his fingers touched my lips! When his hand was holding mine... That feeling was inexpressible.

Next morning was very beautiful. I got ready to go to the airport as I had to leave for Delhi. My mood was not there to go because that day MUMBAI INDIAN'S match was there with GUJARAT LIONS. I wanted to that match live but Bhaiya called due to some emergency.
Hardik dropped me to the airport. He was sad, I was also very sad because after few hours we would be miles apart.

When I reached Delhi I was able to feel a very different kind of power in me. I watched the match of MI V/S GL.
That was really very interesting match. MI was chasing and the match went till super over and MI won.
I called Hardik, he picked up the call and answered in a very happy voice,
" Hello! "
" Congratulations Mr. Pandya"
" Thank you Ms. Chatterjee."
Then he gave me a good news that next match of MI was with DD in Delhi. So, they were coming here.

Next morning, I got ready and went to the hospital, on my way to the cabin I saw some girls were talking about Hardik.. I was not able to hear the whole conversation but I heard that they were saying that, Hardik is so handsome, he is so cute. And after listening to their conversation I thought that these stupid girls don't know that Hardik is my BOYFRIEND. He was one of my wildest dream which became true. I was thinking about all this and suddenly got bumped into a man. That man was tall, dark and handsome. We both were continuously staring at each other I saw him after such a long time. He had dark circles. He lost so much of weight. I realised what I was thinking wrong and went straight towards my cabin. I thought he will follow me but he didn't. My eyes filled with tears. I was afraid that what will happen when my unspeakable truth would be known by Hardik. He would understand or my future would be distorted. Oh God!  What was I thinking, I was thinking the end of my love story, my fairy tale. No!  Hardik will give me my FAIRY TALE!!