The Final

It was 20th May 2017, IPL 10 final,
MI V/S RPS. RPS was the only team which defeated Mumbai 2 times in the league stage and in the qualifier 1. Before meeting Hardik I used to support RPS but now I was sitting in the VIP stand of MI with Ritsy and Pankhuri Di with our fingers crossed.
MI won the toss and choose to bat first.The batting performance was not very good but Krunal Bhai played a clinical innings of 45 runs taking the the total of Mumbai as 128-8
RPS needed 129 runs to win in 120 an easy toy to chase.
MI bowlers took the responsibility of defending such a small total, they gave Mumbai early breakthroughs.
And the time came for which I eagerly waited MSD came out to bat. I started to clap, jump and scream " MSD... MSD.. " all the ladies started to stare at me.
"Sorry,  I am a MSDIAN.. MSDIAN.. " I said.
Bumrah gave MSD a golden duck. I was literally shattered, I started to yell
" No ball check kro, aisa ho hi nhi skta..ek six toh Marne dete tar.. "
The ladies again started to stare at me.
I apologised.
Steve Smith-the captain took the charge and took the match till last over.
Last over:
11 runs from six balls.
Bowler: Mitchell Jhonson
Batsman on strike: Smith
First ball:
A big hit by Smith but caught by Rayudu.
Second ball:
A four by Manoj Tiwari
7 needed for 4
Third ball:
Dot.
Fourth ball:
A big hit by Tiwari but caught by Pollard.
Fifth ball:
A four
Last ball:
Mumbai won by 1 run.
Oh god!  What an amazing match it was.

Party was over. Me and Hardik were watching fast and furious in his room. Then I realised that Hardik had slept. I switched off the TV and slept beside him. Suddenly my phone rang, it was 5'o clock in the morning, it was my brother's call. He told me that my father had a heart attack. Without informing Hardik I went to Kolkata. My father's condition was serious and after 4 days I had to leave with ICT to England. I tried to call Hardik but he didn't pick up my call. I informed the BCCI manager that I won't be able to come with them.
After 6 days, my father's condition was improved and he immediately asked me,
" Why are you here? Why didn't you go to London?"
" How can I leave you Papa and especially in this condition of yours. " I replied.
" Work comes first beta!" he continued, " I am fine now and these all people are there to take care of mine, you go! "
" No! I will not go!" I said.
" Ek bar keh dia bus keh dia!" he thundered.
I said in childish tone, " Don't become Amitabh Bachan of Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum, I will go, I don't like those kind of father I love my Pa!"
Then I immediately left for London!