First day of school

I woke up this morning to dad knocking on my door. I got up and took and took a nice warm shower. After my shower I looked for a good shirt. I got a text from Johnnie!

Johnnie: morning baby doll!:) wear that 'he's mine' shirt please and skinny jeans with the black vanns. I'll bring you chains! <3 XD

ME: kk baby!

I put on my clothes and I straightened my hair adding a little tease to it. "Rebel! Come on hurry up someone is here for you!" I can hear the smile in his voice. I hurried and did my makeup. I walked downstairs seeing the one and only Johnnie Guilbert. I ran up to him and kissed him. " I missed you!" I said kissing him repeatedly. He laughed and tried saying he missed me but I wouldn't stop kissing him. "Here." Dad says bringing us toast with peanut butter. "Thanks dad." I say kissing his cheek as he shoos us out of the house.

We walked to school hand in hand. "Oh Rebel here!" He gave me a chain and hooked it to my pants. I smiled and hugged him. He hasn't told me he loved me yet. I want him to but oh well. "Johnnie will you please sing for me?" I ask looking into his blue orbs. Of course he sang our song.

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone,

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

[Chorus:]

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

[Chorus:]

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

His voice is beautiful. I smiled and kissed him. We got to the school and I was nervous. I think he noticed because I was kinda hyperventilating. "Baby shhhh it's gonna be okay." He said kissing my cheek. I calmed down and Johnnie walked me to the office. "Hi I'm here to pick up her schedule." He said to the lady. "Name please?" "Rebel Biersack."

We got the schedule and I have every class with Johnnie! And my locket is right next to his! So far this day is awesome! We got to my locker and i put everything away. We walked to class hand in hand. "Hey Johnnie boy!" A boy said. "Hey Damon!" He said doing a bro hug. I smiled and Johnnie introduced me to his friend. "Rebel this is Damon. Damon this is my girlfriend Rebel." He said kissing my cheek.

We all walked to our first class which was chemistry. We all sat next to each other and I saw a familiar face. It was that bitch I punched in the face! I looked away and leaned on Johnnie. "So whatcha think so far?" He asked kissing my head. "Eh it's alright." I looked up and kissed him. "Alright class I am Mr. Carter." I zoned out for the rest of the time. "Alright class before we go I want everyone to stand up and say your name and three things about you." It went on and then it was Johnnie's turn. "Hey I'm Johnnie and I'm a YouTuber. I'm dating miss Rebel Biersack and I like food." He said laughing. "Hi I'm Rebel and I'm the daughter of a rockstar. I'm dating Johnnie and I love food!" I say kissing Johnnie's cheek. We heard wolf whistles but we didn't care.

We were walking home and I randomly sang. It wasn't awkward but was kinda fun. We were just messing around.

When Rome's in ruins, we are the lions

Free of the coliseums

In poison places, we are anti-venom

We're the beginning of the end

Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds

It's all over now before it has begun

We've already won

We are wild, we are like young volcanoes

We are wild, Americana, exotica

Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby?

Yeah!

Come on make it easy, say I never mattered

Run it up the flagpole

We will teach you how to make boys next door

Out of assholes

Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds

It's all over now before it has begun

We've already won

We are wild, we are like young volcanoes

We are wild, Americana, exotica

Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby?

Yeah!

We are wild, we are like young volcanoes

We are wild, Americana, exotica

Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby?

Yeah!

We got to the house and dad left a note. 'Rebel your uncles and I are at band practice. I know Johnnie is there. BEHAVE!!! Love you! <3' he signed it as dad. I smiled and Johnnie and I wasted the night away laughing, cuddling, kissing, singing and watching movies until dad came home and drove him home. The first day of school was pretty good.